West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

22 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

We have better players than whitletts but have under achieved 

That only your opinion that yous have under achieved, I think yous have over achieved.

Because you pay your players 10 times more doesn’t mean they are better. Some look as if they are topping up a pension.

55 minutes ago, glensmad said:
1 hour ago, Glenconner said:
Also notice Whitletts have only 7 league games left to play.

Correct, including Benburb, Rossvale and Cumbernauld United. If they win all 7 games it would take them to 56 points. I reckon at least 3 teams will get more than 56 points. Whitletts won't be promoted, but they could have a big say in who does.

Whitletts were only wanting to stay up.

1 minute ago, Darvel legend said:

Same as us 

Yer baws, yous were on yer way!

Your mouths all brown & it’s no chocolate.

At preseason yous were winning the league at a canter with the new signings and then yous beat Talbot. You were well confident at start then everybody else realised that yous were shit except you.

15 hours ago, ski64 said:

, heavy pitch allowed for zero football

So your pitch is heavy when it suits you when you get pumped, yet when I said it was heavy earlier in the season and you couldn't play football on it you all came on and said it was fine in those conditions lol

So your pitch is heavy when it suits you when you get pumped, yet when I said it was heavy earlier in the season and you couldn't play football on it you all came on and said it was fine in those conditions lol
I actually said after the game against you that both teams tried to play football and our gk pulled off a number of great saves. The pitch on both occasions didn't impact the result, your away form confirms that. However yesterday the pitch was much heavier and cut up badly down one side.
Yesterday we deserved to lose against you we deserved to win, let it go.

10 minutes ago, 1874_MTL said:

Change to the fixtures meens were away to cumbernauld last game of the season depending on results that could be decisive as to who goes up. Looking foward to the coming games!!

Lot of football between now and then ... You could both be promoted by then, or both be out of it. It's going to be a hellova finish to the season

1 minute ago, 1874_MTL said:
6 minutes ago, DanMan said:
Lot of football between now and then ... You could both be promoted by then, or both be out of it. It's going to be a hellova finish to the season

Thats what depending on results meens?

And I am just emphasising the point and what a finish it will be. 

It a very important weekend for Arthurlie and Cumbernauld in particular in my opinion.  Neither can afford to lose.   If Arthurlie can play as we have been recently there is no reason we cant take the 3 points but lose and i feel thats the promotion challenge over. Similarly i think Cumbernauld need to turn Rossvale over.  

10 minutes ago, Satori. said:

It a very important weekend for Arthurlie and Cumbernauld in particular in my opinion.  Neither can afford to lose.   If Arthurlie can play as we have been recently there is no reason we cant take the 3 points but lose and i feel thats the promotion challenge over. Similarly i think Cumbernauld need to turn Rossvale over.  

I agree if both Rossvale and Glencairn win, it would be very difficult for Arthurlie & Cumbernauld to come back, however if the results go the other way, what a finish it's going to be 

The weather looks promising for a full card of fixtures on Saturday :-

Arthurlie (3rd) v Rutherglen Glencairn (2nd)

Benburb (1st) v Craigmark Burntonians (13th)

Cumbernauld United (4th) v Rossvale (6th)

Girvan (14th) v Dalry Thistle (9th)

Irvine Victoria (12th) v Darvel Juniors (11th)

Kilsyth Rangers (7th) v Kello Rovers (15th)

Neilston Juniors (8th) v Larkhall Thistle (16th)

St Roch's (10th) v Whitletts Victoria (5th)

Your thoughts ?