West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

Well done larky hard slog this season For them 
irvine vics 0-5 neilston 
neilston turned on the style today and 5-0  flattered the vics should hv been double figures easily 
we played some neat and tidy stuff today onwards we go 
2 dodgy goals and against 9 men most of the 2nd half. Give yourself a pat on the back.

irvine vics 0-5 neilston 
neilston turned on the style today and 5-0  flattered the vics should hv been double figures easily 
Neilston deserved to win but first two goals you certainly got some help from the officials, handball only missed by ref and lino everyone else saw it. Then the lino on terrace side had a meltdown for 1st half. I doubt he got one decision correct- for anyone!!! Playing large part of the game against 9 men allowed you tons of space. Indiscipline cost Vics badly. As for neat and tidy I'm not sure about that, heavy pitch allowed for zero football.

1 minute ago, ski64 said:
1 hour ago, combineharvester said:
irvine vics 0-5 neilston 

Neilston deserved to win but first two goals you certainly got some help from the officials, handball only missed by ref and lino everyone else saw it. Then the lino on terrace side had a meltdown for 1st half. I doubt he got one decision correct- for anyone!!! Playing large part of the game against 9 men allowed you tons of space. Indiscipline cost Vics badly. As for neat and tidy I'm not sure about that, heavy pitch allowed for zero football.

We played some decent stuff I thought ... when it was 11v11 we shid hv been 5 up b4 any players got there jotters 

And for gaols first goal was hand ball I accept but they got 2nd goal they got spot on the Lino thought our 9 was gon for ball which he neva made any attempts to go for and our other player who was onside ran onto 

27 minutes ago, Vic Toria said:
1 hour ago, combineharvester said:
irvine vics 0-5 neilston 

2 dodgy goals and against 9 men most of the 2nd half. Give yourself a pat on the back.

Think we should give ourself a pat on back 

9 men you say I’m sure we beat youz with 9 men at neilston jist saying 

We played some decent stuff I thought ... when it was 11v11 we shid hv been 5 up b4 any players got there jotters 
And for gaols first goal was hand ball I accept but they got 2nd goal they got spot on the Lino thought our 9 was gon for ball which he neva made any attempts to go for and our other player who was onside ran onto 
5 up before players sent off what game were you watching ffs! [emoji3]
You deserved your win but that's a ridiculous comment.
2nd goal flag up then down without ref acknowledgement Vics stopped your player scores. He was onside but linesman caused chaos with his offside calls. The game was over as a contest when we went to 10 men which was after 35 mins

5 minutes ago, ski64 said:

5 up before players sent off what game were you watching ffs! emoji3.png
You deserved your win but that's a ridiculous comment.
2nd goal flag up then down without ref acknowledgement Vics stopped your player scores. He was onside but linesman caused chaos with his offside calls. The game was over as a contest when we went to 10 men which was after 35 mins

Clearly a diff game from you mate 

1st rule of the game you play to whistle yes he had it up but took it down within secs when he realised player neva went for but or interfeared with play 

witch hunt against refs same as senior game 

No witch hunt, if you read my earlier post I said he had a meltdown for both teams getting pretty much everything wrong. Vics lost due to lack of discipline and a poor performance. The officials got a couple of things wrong at key moments but ultimately didn't impact the result.
I am certainly not one to hammer officials and we were well beaten with no complaints.
Just don't agree with your assessment of the game .

10 minutes ago, ski64 said:

No witch hunt, if you read my earlier post I said he had a meltdown for both teams getting pretty much everything wrong. Vics lost due to lack of discipline and a poor performance. The officials got a couple of things wrong at key moments but ultimately didn't impact the result.
I am certainly not one to hammer officials and we were well beaten with no complaints.
Just don't agree with your assessment of the game .

All about opinions sir 

Some big games coming up in the next few weeks between the six promotion contenders :-

Saturday 16th February

Arthurlie v Rutherglen Glencairn

Cumbernauld United v Rossvale

Saturday 23rd February

Arthurlie v Rossvale

Kilsyth Rangers v Benburb

Saturday 2nd March

Rossvale v Benburb

Saturday 9th March

Arthurlie v Kilsyth Rangers

Saturday 23rd March

Arthurlie v Benburb

Saturday 30th March

Cumbernauld United v Benburb

Saturday 13th April

Rutherglen Glencairn v Rossvale

Rossvale's next three matches :- Cumbernauld United (away), Arthurlie (away), Benburb (home).

Benburb's next five matches :- Craigmark Burntonians (home), Kilsyth Rangers (away), Rossvale (away), Arthurlie (away), Cumbernauld United (away).

It'll be interesting to see the league positions after these matches, 

Some big games coming up in the next few weeks between the six promotion contenders :-
Saturday 16th February
Arthurlie v Rutherglen Glencairn
Cumbernauld United v Rossvale
Saturday 23rd February
Arthurlie v Rossvale
Kilsyth Rangers v Benburb
Saturday 2nd March
Rossvale v Benburb
Saturday 9th March
Arthurlie v Kilsyth Rangers
Saturday 23rd March
Arthurlie v Benburb
Saturday 30th March
Cumbernauld United v Benburb
Saturday 13th April
Rutherglen Glencairn v Rossvale

Your right with that. I think these next few weeks will give us a better idea who is getting promoted.

1 hour ago, glensmad said:

Larkhall's first point of the season has probably ended any lingering hopes Whitletts had of promotion, even though Whitletts moved up one place, so for me it's down to 3 from 6 for promotion now.

Also notice Whitletts have only 7 league games left to play.

Correct, including Benburb, Rossvale and Cumbernauld United. If they win all 7 games it would take them to 56 points. I reckon at least 3 teams will get more than 56 points. Whitletts won't be promoted, but they could have a big say in who does.

22 minutes ago, glensmad said:
29 minutes ago, Glenconner said:

Correct, including Benburb, Rossvale and Cumbernauld United. If they win all 7 games it would take them to 56 points. I reckon at least 3 teams will get more than 56 points. Whitletts won't be promoted, but they could have a big say in who does.

Whitletts never had any chance of going up