West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

Darvel and Girvan and maybe Larkhall and kilsyth I would suspect be the most in danger as Ayrshire and south Lanarkshire seems to have taken a bit of the cold snap
So I expect Arthurlie and St Rochs to be on while Rossvale is guaranteed to be on
Larkhall game is very doubtful at the moment

31 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Darvel and Girvan and maybe Larkhall and kilsyth I would suspect be the most in danger as Ayrshire and south Lanarkshire seems to have taken a bit of the cold snap
So I expect Arthurlie and St Rochs to be on while Rossvale is guaranteed to be on

I think Arthurlie will be struggling mate.  Baltic up in Barrhead and ground frozen solid so i would expect the pitch to be the same. Hopefully not though.

I think Arthurlie will be struggling mate.  Baltic up in Barrhead and ground frozen solid so i would expect the pitch to be the same. Hopefully not though.
I'm surprised at that m8 as the temperature has been been mild for this time of year
Forecast is for a wee bit of rain tonight so hopefully that helps

I'm surprised at that m8 as the temperature has been been mild for this time of year
Forecast is for a wee bit of rain tonight so hopefully that helps

Been below zero in Barrhead the last few nights. I live round the corner from the ground and my back door is frozen. The one part that is always a problem for for thawing is the bottom corner as it is covered by overhanging trees and any sunlight normally doesn’t hit it until it’s too late. Plus we have had 3 or 4 heavy snow showers with it now lying on the grass.

Been below zero in Barrhead the last few nights. I live round the corner from the ground and my back door is frozen. The one part that is always a problem for for thawing is the bottom corner as it is covered by overhanging trees and any sunlight normally doesn’t hit it until it’s too late. Plus we have had 3 or 4 heavy snow showers with it now lying on the grass.
Not surprised as was Baltic in paisley today and was just starting to snow as I left there this afternoon.
Any plans for an inspection early tomorrow do you know?

Not surprised as was Baltic in paisley today and was just starting to snow as I left there this afternoon.
Any plans for an inspection early tomorrow do you know?

Not sure but the temp has gone up and it’s now raining so it might end up 50/50. Hopefully it’s on and we can continue our good run against a vics team who will be on a high from their result last week.

Not sure but the temp has gone up and it’s now raining so it might end up 50/50. Hopefully it’s on and we can continue our good run against a vics team who will be on a high from their result last week.
Hopefully game on mate but personally I would like to see the Vics get another away win [emoji3] . Though it will be a real tough one as you are going well.

Hows the pitch looking at Dunterlie [emoji460] [emoji106]