West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

Lot of nastiness on the forum today
Like it or not folk are allowed an opinion no matter how much you disagree Peter
Poor show all round
I only see you disagreeing with me and only you giving Thereporter the "like" green button. That's your prerogative, as much as it is mine to express my opinion of him. I don't force you or anyone to like what I say.

I only see you disagreeing with me and only you giving Thereporter the "like" green button. That's your prerogative, as much as it is mine to express my opinion of him. I don't force you or anyone to like what I say.
No but a bit of common decency would not go a miss Peter
The guy has never resorted to the childish name calling that you the ringleader of the tormented and your little mortly crew have been dishing out hence why I like his posts same as I like most posts even if I disagree with the content

No but a bit of common decency would not go a miss Peter
The guy has never resorted to the childish name calling that you the ringleader of the tormented and your little mortly crew have been dishing out hence why I like his posts same as I like most posts even if I disagree with the content
The guy is a w**k and has resorted to name calling he can f**k off [emoji109][emoji109]

I can’t believe what I’ve just read from you!

That wasn’t your stance when we disagreed a few weeks ago.

Not enough happening with the cartel and it's gang to keep you occupied so you decide to crash this discussion .

So when are your club being thrown out of junior football anyway ?

Plus i would not say anything on here which I would not say to your face

Oh well I'm glad you don't find me and my bag of green buttons boring then..
Night night Peter 🤫
No, you're not boring. You don't always talk sense, but you do at other times. I treat each post individually, sometimes people can get things wrong, myself included of course.

No, you're not boring. You don't always talk sense, but you do at other times. I treat each post individually, sometimes people can get things wrong, myself included of course.
Fair point
Look rightly or wrongly I just felt there was a bit of bullying going on against that guy and I don't like that .
I don't agree with him but I will defend his right to say it tho I would much prefer we discussed the fitba as that is ultimately why we are all on here [emoji106]

Not enough happening with the cartel and it's gang to keep you occupied so you decide to crash this discussion .
So when are your club being thrown out of junior football anyway ?
Plus i would not say anything on here which I would not say to your face

Looks like you spoke too soon.
Why so hostile also?
Your reaction pretty much proves the fact that you where being a hypocrite instantly being aggressive to a mere observation.

Saturday's fixtures :-

Arthurlie (4th) v Irvine Victoria (12th)

Darvel Juniors (11th) v Craigmark Burntonians (13th)

Girvan (14th) v Benburb (2nd)

Kilsyth Rangers (5th) v Rutherglen Glencairn (1st)

Larkhall Thistle (16th) v Dalry Thistle (8th)

Rossvale (6th) v Whitletts Victoria (7th)

St Roch's (10th) v Neilston Juniors (9th)

Your thoughts ?