West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

Some shite being written on here by folk not having the guts to say it like it is.
Benburb are an absolute horrendous team to watch and every time I have had the misfortune to have to watch them it's been route one long baw Football
Will they go up ? maybe would I pay to watch that brand of football if not against the team I follow ? NO

24 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

I honestly think there are 6 Teams in the league with nothing between them 

benburb glencairn Cumbernauld st rochs rossvale and Darvel 

then u have the likes of arthurlie Kilsyth and whitletts who have punched above their weight 

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that you would fit in well as most of them are also deluded.

Whitletts are where they are with all those players missing and possibly are punching above their weight. But not when everyone is fit again. 

40 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

It makes me wonder how many folk on here actually attend the games or leave the freebies in the clubhouse to actually watch the games cos the way you crawlers speak it's like Benburb play tika taca in the sky

They are winning games and that goes a long way in football. According to DL, Darvel are playing great every week yet not winning, I wonder if he would swap that for points at this moment in time.

33 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

then u have the likes of arthurlie Kilsyth and whitletts who have punched above their weight 

4 wins from 14. Yet nothing between the 6 you mentioned. Deluded in the extreme

Your an absolute 🤡 clown 🤡 you should really think about what your saying before you open that stupid mouth of yours

You are all taking the bait from DL again, he's at it as usual, or maybe I'm wrong and he really is that daft, his team are pish so he has got to post this for a reaction as he can't gloat about his team's league position, they are a district league team at best and are struggling in the bigger league, he knows it so he has taken to the winding up again

Oh how u make us all laugh darvel bellend with your absolute nonsense 🤣🤣🤣

9 hours ago, DanMan said:

4 wins from 14. Yet nothing between the 6 you mentioned. Deluded in the extreme

4 defeats from 14 friend 

u can dress it up any way u like 

and the 6 draws we deserved to win 5 of them ,only glencairn deserved a point but that’s football and gives us great hope for the rest of the season 

10 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Some shite being written on here by folk not having the guts to say it like it is.
Benburb are an absolute horrendous team to watch and every time I have had the misfortune to have to watch them it's been route one long baw Football
Will they go up ? maybe would I pay to watch that brand of football if not against the team I follow ? NO

You really are quite a conceited chap aren't you.   Everyone else is wrong and you are correct in your opinion.  Nothing about having guts but plenty of saying it as it is. We have played the Bens twice this season albeit very early. We beat them 5-3 in the sectional and everyone was impressed with their football a couple of weeks later we faced them in the league and again they were excellent as the beat us. If they play the long ball against the Candy its probably because they think you have a weakness.

Looking forward to our visit on Saturday  which is a very tough game for us. Hope our football is pleasing on your eyes , if not , tough shite.  

Saturday's fixtures :-

Benburb (1st) v Rutherglen Glencairn (2nd)

Craigmark Burntonians (13th) v Larkhall Thistle (16th)

Dalry Thistle (10th) v Kello Rovers (15th)

Darvel Juniors (11th) v Whitletts Victoria (5th)

Girvan (14th) v Cumbernauld United (3rd)

Neilston Juniors (9th) v Kilsyth Rangers (6th)

Rossvale (8th) v Irvine Victoria (12th)

St Roch's (7th) v Arthurlie (4th)

Your thoughts ?

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

4 defeats from 14 friend 

u can dress it up any way u like 

and the 6 draws we deserved to win 5 of them ,only glencairn deserved a point but that’s football and gives us great hope for the rest of the season 

As football is a results driven industry, I think 4 wins from 14 is more relevant