West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

To be fair to DL, he hasn't criticised us, this season ,[emoji6]. I would also say that his prediction of Darvel finishing in the top half of the league, won't be far of the mark. IMO
T

That’s because he is in love [emoji7] with you tombo
a fine bromance [emoji133]‍♂️

You all take it too seriously DL is a windbag but good fun and it's far better that than getting in the lawyers in 🤣

But folk like winding him up as much as he likes winding us up oh and his brother IMG_3041.jpg.2a8d220d62418d824a96da0fd2a52ab3.jpg [emoji23][emoji23]

Jim & John the chuckle brothers

They can’t take a wind up tho!
That's a bit unfair DL has been getting stick for ages for wearing his heart on his sleeve and talking his team up
I think it's the opposite folk love it when results go against Darvel but can't take when they win and DL is on bumping his gums about how great his club is

33 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

That's a bit unfair DL has been getting stick for ages for wearing his heart on his sleeve and talking his team up
I think it's the opposite folk love it when results go against Darvel but can't take when they win and DL is on bumping his gums about how great his club is

He should think first then

Correct but he goes over the top with his daft comments but as he says himself he gives it out and he can take it on the chin when he gets it back