West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

7 hours ago, lookinforgoals said:

The team sitting top of the pile at the moment are paying way below the figures that are getting banded around on here tonight. So do we put that down to a good manager who has an eye for a player who isn't just interested in his money,win or lose!! Cause they are doing well whatever it is

There’s not a lot of players not that interested in the money.

Just now, DanMan said:

Quite simple really. DL has been on since week 1 slating every other team in the division. So Karma has bit and we are all loving it

Are you? 

Read that last bit back and try not to think of someone clapping their hands at the same time, all excited. Again, it's a bit weird for grown men.

13 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Are you? 

Read that last bit back and try not to think of someone clapping their hands at the same time, all excited. Again, it's a bit weird for grown men.

As I say..... DL has slaughtered every other team since day 1, hence the enjoyment from every other team to see them in the bottom half. 

As I say..... DL has slaughtered every other team since day 1, hence the enjoyment from every other team to see them in the bottom half. 
To be fair to DL, he hasn't criticised us, this season ,[emoji6]. I would also say that his prediction of Darvel finishing in the top half of the league, won't be far of the mark. IMO
T

To be fair to DL, he hasn't criticised us, this season ,[emoji6]. I would also say that his prediction of Darvel finishing in the top half of the league, won't be far of the mark. IMO
T
Say no more T. He also thinks the Wee Vics are the BEST team in Irvine [emoji106]