West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

If Eddie ferns is a straight red then it would be 7 asides most weeks
Yes it was a foul yes it was a booking but indisputable red then no offense but your talking nonsense tho your entitled to do that 🤣
As you say, we're all entitled to talk nonsense, you included. [emoji23] From the video, Ferns kicks Grier halfway up his trailing leg, nowhere near the ball. For me that's textbook violent conduct, which is what the red card has been given for.

As you say, we're all entitled to talk nonsense, you included. [emoji23] From the video, Ferns kicks Grier halfway up his trailing leg, nowhere near the ball. For me that's textbook violent conduct, which is what the red card has been given for.
I noticed you have still not commented on the Glencairn screaming
Surely you are going to condemn such behaviour at your club

Come on, Tony's 38 years old now, things get sore when you're old. I should know. [emoji26]
That makes it worse 🤣🤣
It's not just Glencairn tbh it seems to be a trend in Football at the moment even in the senior game lustig at Celtic is another who behaves in this manner.
Like I said previously imo its cheating and should be punished and frowned upon in the same way as diving .

3 hours ago, xastrax said:

Ffs u r just as bad as the rest on here. Fucking concentrate on ur own team if u have one. Every team out there has used the pitch is bad at one point. The guy said they was poor end of yeah it’s same for both teams on a bad pitch diff is some teams can adapt because they play on them week in week out

The guy did say they were poor because they couldn’t play their usual way because of the pitch. Didn’t need to bring the pitch into it.

Watched the highlights confirmed what I thought Jordan Patterson is a homer
No a penalty not a foul for the free kick which led to Glencairn goal and neither was a red card in fact I don't even thing either McDonald tackle is a booking but with 6 Glencairn players chasing homer demanding a red card then it's no surprise he capitulated

6 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:

It's not just Glencairn tbh it seems to be a trend in Football at the moment even in the senior game lustig at Celtic is another who behaves in this manner.
Like I said previously imo its cheating and should be punished and frowned upon in the same way as diving .

I like your thinking and opinion there, so a question for you , do you remember at Duncansfield earlier in the season when your right back Tam Hanlon went down screaming like a big lassie when our winger hardly touched him? People in glass houses and all that

No a penalty not a foul for the free kick which led to Glencairn goal and neither was a red card in fact I don't even thing either McDonald tackle is a booking but with 6 Glencairn players chasing homer demanding a red card then it's no surprise he capitulated
You do know who was at home yesterday, don't you ? [emoji23]

I like your thinking and opinion there, so a question for you , do you remember at Duncansfield earlier in the season when your right back Tam Hanlon went down screaming like a big lassie when our winger hardly touched him? People in glass houses and all that
I thought the tackle on tam Hanlon was a disgrace and that is why our keeper got sent off cos he tried to that sleekit so and so

Have to.be honest here but Tam Hanlon didn't go down screaming...he took the hit - not a great tackle from Jordan Pirrie who was taken off soon after it- got up and got ob with it. Tam's far too experienced and a very good player. No issue with him, as always. The keeper got sent off, correctly, especially given the very bad cuts down our strikers thigh

Just watched highlights of game , great crowd and seemed a good atmosphere, firstly , never a penalty to glens very soft , not sure bout first red card for 2 fouls but the 2nd is a definate straight red , no attempt to play the ball at all , just a wild swing at the glens man , the candy obviously have a discipline problem , never going to win matches with 9 men , i'm sure u had 2 off at kilsyth as well ?
Hard game , end to end plenty chances , seemed very windy ?
Of course i wasn't at game , only giving a neutral opinion from the video [emoji848][emoji6]