West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

11 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

I thought I would mention how bad it was, we had a bad day at the office, you should know, you have one every fuckin day when you post on every thread ya pollution

Everyone’s entitled to their opinion.

sorry to hear that your team lost and now you are angry.  Grow up. 

1 minute ago, DanMan said:

But you must accept that some pitches can be levellers? Teams maybe need to adapt, but if a pitch is poor, it can be difficult to play football on eh ??

Moral of the story: you can’t get your own way all the time. 

6 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:

2 reds today which I thought were dubious at best but I'm not going to criticise the ref as I'm more angry about the constant screaming while going down by Glencairn players which makes it so hard for the referee.
For a grown man particular the Glencairn number six to scream the way he did after one tackle today was utterly embarrassing and we need to rid this nonsense from the game

The video is rendering just now, but it will be tomorrow morning before I manage to upload it.

My thoughts, having watched it again are it wasn't a penalty, unless it was given for the clash with the goalkeeper after advantage was played, which I doubt. To be fair the referee saw it better than me. The two red cards were a given. McDonald should have been off for his first yellow. The 2nd red card was a lash out. I agree our player milked it, but nevertheless it was cynical. I thought St Roch's were worthy of their 2-1 lead as after they equalised they were dominant for a while, spurred on by great support. Would love that passion at Rutherglen. On the whole I think a draw was fair.

4 minutes ago, DanMan said:

But you must accept that some pitches can be levellers? Teams maybe need to adapt, but if a pitch is poor, it can be difficult to play football on eh ??

It might be difficult to play on but I wouldn’t say leveller. I don’t expect Irvine vics to beat many of the top 6 teams on that pitch if any at all and that’s because I don’t believe it’s a leveller. 

I think Kilsyth had an off day and would probably win 4 out of 5 times if they were to play them on that pitch in that condition.

Maybe Kilsyth didn’t have an off day and vics were just really on their game. 

6 minutes ago, iPhone said:

Maybe Kilsyth didn’t have an off day and vics were just really on their game. 

Nope, your wrong again, Kilsyth did have an off day and again, If you read back I did congratulate a poster Victoria on the 3 points, so get it right before you comment, and of course if you play on a certain park more often you will have an advantage as is proven in home form this season

Edited by Krfc 10

Just now, Krfc 10 said:

Nope, you wrong again, Kilsyth did have an off day and again, If you read back I did congratulate a poster Victoria an the 3 points, so get it right before you comment, and of course if you play on a certain park more often you will have an advantage as is proven in home form this season

I noticed that with Larkhalls home form!

Kello 0-3 neilston

much needed away win and clean sheet for a change 

park was extremely heavy but that didn’t stop kello passing game in 1st half passing it out from back was neat and tidy to watch but at times tried  it far too much mibbie that’s been one of there downfalls 

two early goals in 2nd half killed the game 

very solid from us today