West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

I would say around 30-40 is more realistic
There were Glencairn supporters on both sides and behind the goal, I'm not sure if you were aware of them from where you were standing. I walked right round the ground twice during the game and met a good number of our fans on my journey. But we don't have a big support, we can't compete in terms of pulling power with the likes of St Roch's, unfortunately that's fair to say. Today's home turnout was impressive. Hopefully Celtic aren't playing again when you are due at our place, our bank balance would be pleased. [emoji16]

There were Glencairn supporters on both sides and behind the goal, I'm not sure if you were aware of them from where you were standing. I walked right round the ground twice during the game and met a good number of our fans on my journey. But we don't have a big support, we can't compete in terms of pulling power with the likes of St Roch's, unfortunately that's fair to say. Today's home turnout was impressive. Hopefully Celtic aren't playing again when you are due at our place, our bank balance would be pleased. [emoji16]
I think you may have been standing in front of me as someone was taking notes and gave me the goal times as I was updating FB page lol
Even if Celtic are playing we have a steady away support it's more our home attendance which goes up and down due to Celtic fixtures

I think you may have been standing in front of me as someone was taking notes and gave me the goal times as I was updating FB page lol
Even if Celtic are playing we have a steady away support it's more our home attendance which goes up and down due to Celtic fixtures
Nah that wasn't me. I know the match was being covered by the Sunday Mail and the Evening Times as well as both clubs' respective social media accounts and our website.

4 hours ago, Vic Toria said:
5 hours ago, Krfc 10 said:
I'm never going to question your predictions again gotw, you got this bang on, we never turned up most of first half and gifted goals, slightly better 2nd half, but there was only one team trying to play football and the passing game and it is near on impossible on that pitch, good call 

Pitch was fine, you were crap.

This reply made me lol. 

Just now, iPhone said:

I thought you would have made a better excuse than the pitch. 

Irvine vics must have been playing on a different pitch when they managed to get 3 goals.

I never said it was an excuse, if you read back I said we were rotten today , as bad as we've played all season , and said to a Vics fan well done on your 3 points, I just mentioned the pitch was poor and didn't suit our football, but as usual you come on and talk pish, as you do in every other thread

1 minute ago, Krfc 10 said:

I never said it was an excuse, if you read back I said we were rotten today , as bad as we've played all season , and said to a Vics fan well done on your 3 points, I just mentioned the pitch was poor and didn't suit our football, but as usual you come on and talk pish, as you do in every other thread

If it’s not an excuse then why bother to  mention the pitch. 

Why did yous play bad and not play your usual football?  That’s right, it was the pitch didn’t suit your football!! That’s what you have said.

Its a fucking excuse! 

Just now, iPhone said:

If it’s not an excuse then why bother to  mention the pitch. 

Why did yous play bad and not play your usual football?  That’s right, it was the pitch didn’t suit your football!! That’s what you have said.

Its a fucking excuse!

I thought I would mention how bad it was, we had a bad day at the office, you should know, you have one every fuckin day when you post on every thread ya pollution

1 minute ago, Krfc 10 said:

I thought I would mention how bad it was, we had a bad day at the office, you should know, you have one every fuckin day when you post on every thread ya pollution

You thought you would mention how bad the pitch was and how it didn’t suit your football... 

Irvine Vics beat yous today, congratule them without having to bring up anything that can sound like an excuse or that it was the reason yous played bad. You obviously think you would have won if it had been played on a better pitch. Well unfortunately for you, on the day you lost and you will never know if you would have won on a better pitch so keep your excuses. 

1 minute ago, iPhone said:

You thought you would mention how bad the pitch was and how it didn’t suit your football... 

Irvine Vics beat yous today, congratule them without having to bring up anything that can sound like an excuse or that it was the reason yous played bad. You obviously think you would have won if it had been played on a better pitch. Well unfortunately for you, on the day you lost and you will never know if you would have won on a better pitch so keep your excuses. 

It’s the same for both teams at the end of the day.