West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

The two reds where we'll deserved for stamping and chopping down of players and the ref was right to dismiss them both.Glens will be disappointed not to take all 3 points from that game.Heard a lot about the Candy but there is at least another 4  better teams in the league from what I have seen.Credit to the club and fans for today.

Will agree to disagree
McDonald was not even a booking 50/50 tackle foul nothing more and not a hope the tackle by ferns was a straight red yellow card nothing more.
Well there might be better teams than us but I never rated your team much either average at best and for me 2 points dropped for the candy today

Lol, you got half of that right, we were very poor the day, but you say the pitch was fine? Ha ha, aye ok pal, tattie field comes to mind, as I said we tried to play on it but it suits your punt up the park the way your facing game
Suck it up and stop whining, it looks bad.

Will agree to disagree
McDonald was not even a booking 50/50 tackle foul nothing more and not a hope the tackle by ferns was a straight red yellow card nothing more.
Well there might be better teams than us but I never rated your team much either average at best and for me 2 points dropped for the candy today

All about opinions,your right we where average today but the hard work at the beginning of the season has given us a platform for the rest of the season.Once we get back on our game we will there or there abouts.

5 minutes ago, Vic Toria said:
8 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:
Lol, you got half of that right, we were very poor the day, but you say the pitch was fine? Ha ha, aye ok pal, tattie field comes to mind, as I said we tried to play on it but it suits your punt up the park the way your facing game

Suck it up and stop whining, it looks bad.

I'm not whining, I'm calling it as I seen it, well done on your 3 points

All about opinions,your right we where average today but the hard work at the beginning of the season has given us a platform for the rest of the season.Once we get back on our game we will there or there abouts.
Fair doos tbh I thought we were poor ourselves today and overall a draw probably a fair result in the end

I think that given all the rain that has fallen recently that most grass parks will be a tad heavy and spongy, Duncansfield won't be any different. To describe us as a punt up the park team is well off the mark. Take your loss as it seems you were hoping give us a doing today and it didn't pan out that way. So for me that's a poor post.
We are a new team and were down to the bare bones today. And if as you say we just punt it up the park tell me why our current centre forward, who is not 100% fit after a recent injury, and the club's top goalscorer playing in defence and having to go off after 30 mins, weren't among the goal scorers?
We have taken a few doings this season but we deserved the three points today and your post is a bit unfair on the guys.
T
PS you brought a good crowd through today much appreciated, loads of good chat.
Looking forward to the return fixture.

27 minutes ago, tombo said:

I think that given all the rain that has fallen recently that most grass parks will be a tad heavy and spongy, Duncansfield won't be any different. To describe us as a punt up the park team is well off the mark. Take your loss as it seems you were hoping give us a doing today and it didn't pan out that way. So for me that's a poor post.
We are a new team and were down to the bare bones today. And if as you say we just punt it up the park tell me why our current centre forward, who is not 100% fit after a recent injury, and the club's top goalscorer playing in defence and having to go off after 30 mins, weren't among the goal scorers?
We have taken a few doings this season but we deserved the three points today and your post is a bit unfair on the guys.
T
PS you brought a good crowd through today much appreciated, loads of good chat.
Looking forward to the return fixture.

As I said just call it as I see it, apologies if it offended you, we were rotten today, not like us, we tried to play football but the pitch was really heavy and it worked against us, as I said well done on your 3 points, our away form has been poor this season, and Duncansfield was perfect today, no where near spongy or heavy, see you there later in the season

Edited by Krfc 10

My thoughts on St Roch's v Rutherglen Glencairn. It was hard to grumble about only taking a point this afternoon, given we were a goal down with 20 minutes left to play, but it is 2 points dropped for us and we've slipped off the top of the league for the first time in a while.

We set very high standards at the start of the season and we've slipped a little recently, while Benburb have continued like a steam train since we beat them on day one, so great credit is due to them and they deserve to be top tonight.

We're not quite firing on all cylinders at the moment, and I think the absence of Jordan Leyden and Gary Smith is a big factor in that. Simeon was back in good form today, but we're just missing that killer touch up front at the moment.

My thoughts on the game itself will be in the match report which I'm just about to start on.

As I said just call it as I see it, apologies if it offended you, we were rotten today, not like us, we tried to play football but the pitch was really heavy and it worked against us, as I said well done on your 3 points, our away form has been poor this season, and Duncansfield was perfect today, no where near spongy or heavy, see you there later in the season
No probs mate, wasn't offended as such, just thought it was a bit poor from you, but it's all about opinions. Despite the conditions I thought it was a good game. Kilsyth have a few good yins going forward but I felt your wee left back had a great game for you. A real attacking threat down that side. Catch you in the new year[emoji106]
T

What an arsehole you saying .your pitch and showers work hahahahaha

Oh right well since we are miles apart and the weather has been different, the fixture was scheduled for our park, as vic Toria says suck it up!!!