West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

On the Craigmark thread, boy was taking all sorts of stick, so I want him to win, against the crowd goading, club hopping, arrogant man, that manages your club.
You will never learn. Enjoy your football. Maybe keep your mind occupied for a minute. As Sigmund Freud once told you.

On the Craigmark thread, boy was taking all sorts of stick, so I want him to win, against the crowd goading, club hopping, arrogant man, that manages your club.

Shows what u know Spank and George chat all time u really need to change the record ur getting personal and when u got an answer ur bottle went. U offered a challenge for charity. George being the kind hearted guy accepted so he cud give his winnings to charity. But u being all mouth deprived some charity of money.

Shows what u know Spank and George chat all time u really need to change the record ur getting personal and when u got an answer ur bottle went. U offered a challenge for charity. George being the kind hearted guy accepted so he cud give his winnings to charity. But u being all mouth deprived some charity of money.
Who cares
Take it to Jeremy Kyle and sort it out FFS

Reece Glackin and Sean Viola two good players? Any reason for their release ?

The team is playing really well and both lads wanted regular 1st team football

They leave with everyone's best wishes Reece was was part of our promotion winning side last season and I'm sure every candy fan would like to thank him for the part he played.

1 hour ago, griffiti on the wall said:

They leave with everyone's best wishes Reece was was part of our promotion winning side last season and I'm sure every candy fan would like to thank him for the part he played.

The things people do to get away from you.

1 hour ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Probably a reflection of how well your team is doing. Your goal will be to bring in some players of a higher quality to challenge the players that are doing well. If you continue to progress then promotion might be a target but I still think my charity bet with your gaffer will see me the winner. 

Probably a reflection of how well your team is doing. Your goal will be to bring in some players of a higher quality to challenge the players that are doing well. If you continue to progress then promotion might be a target but I still think my charity bet with your gaffer will see me the winner. 
Spot on VP
I don't blame lads for not wanting to sit on the bench and I respect there decision to get out and play 1st team Football it's a short career