West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

Arthurlie competed well today against Cumbernauld but came up against a very good outfit. Having seen nearly every team in the league i think Cumbernauld are the best we have faced. Nice movement , a solid backline, speed and aggression in the right areas.  A very poor decision from the ref today to send off Mushett for a second yellow where the Cumbernauld lad obviously dived but no complaints about the result.  In my opinion Cumbernauld will go on and win the league.  Arthurlie comfortably mid table but thats as good as it will get this season.

Where is that bawbag beckenbaur to I tell him that when you comment on teams and games you have saw it allows you to have an educated opinion

What are u on about now ? I never once said anything about your opinion or who would win. Had enough of your pish now. You came to an “educated” decision through a total backwards method. You said Cumbernauld were the best team you’d played but you beat them when you’d been absolutely scudded by other teams which totally discredits them that is literally all I pointed out .
So don’t start with the bawbag patter. Or the fact you weren’t allowed an opinion. You opinion was questioned and you’ve went bananas and made it all personal, I’m allowed my opinion aswell and going by stats and figures is usually what the right thing to do rather than a biast fans own opinion

What are u on about now ? I never once said anything about your opinion or who would win. Had enough of your pish now. You came to an “educated” decision through a total backwards method. You said Cumbernauld were the best team you’d played but you beat them when you’d been absolutely scudded by other teams which totally discredits them that is literally all I pointed out .
So don’t start with the bawbag patter. Or the fact you weren’t allowed an opinion. You opinion was questioned and you’ve went bananas and made it all personal, I’m allowed my opinion aswell and going by stats and figures is usually what the right thing to do rather than a biast fans own opinion
I accept your apology [emoji122]

GOTW 

What went down in Dalry today?  Saw something on Twitter that sounded a bit nasty?
Player asked to be subbed after being spat on by there number 11 and shouts of you still shagging yer weans.
One of there committee also standing with a half bottle of buckfast shouting about ****** b*****ds.
Fans had to endure chants of fucking peadohiles etc from the locals as they left the ground but to there credit they carried themselves with great restraint and composure.
Shame as I had a great chat with some of there lads before kick off and they had worked extremely hard to get the game on but there is always a minority who spoil the good work done by hard working members.

7 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Player asked to be subbed after being spat on by there number 11 and shouts of you still shagging yer weans.
One of there committee also standing with a half bottle of buckfast shouting about ****** b*****ds.
Fans had to endure chants of fucking peadohiles etc from the locals as they left the ground but to there credit they carried themselves with great restraint and composure.
Shame as I had a great chat with some of there lads before kick off and they had worked extremely hard to get the game on but there is always a minority who spoil the good work done by hard working members.

That’s unacceptable.  

4 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:
7 minutes ago, Viewparker said:
That’s unacceptable.  

Our fans are no saints either sometimes but when it's players and officials of a club doing what they done today then it's got to be highlighted and dealt with accordingly

Seems to be a common theme with Dalry every other Saturday 

Seems to be a common theme with Dalry every other Saturday 
What can you do legend ?
It is what it is
Dalry have some good people at there club and we all have our own bad apples who can let there club down .
So we move on and hopefully the SJFA deal with the number 11 tho I'm guessing if the ref never saw it then he will get away Scot free

13 minutes ago, Bakkali said:

Only time I've witnessed trouble from the usuals was against Darvel & any other set of fans would do the same thing.

I saw the Darvel young team today, Buckie, a drum and funny smelling ciggies. Shettleston player shows his bare arse to them and nothing, maybe they were too stunned to say or do anything. Bit like the referee. Remember this is the ground a player was red carded for having a pish behind the goal during the game.

Edited by Glenconner