West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

Saturday is a big game for Arthurlie, we are on a good run, but it’s games we should be winning. The Cumbernauld game is a tough one, it will show where we are as a team. Unfortunately I’m working but will be keeping up to date on Twitter. Hopefully it’s a good game .

2 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Obvious and you won't take 6 off us at the Roch that's for sure
Anyway I gave both teams credit at the time and said they deserved there victory so whats your problem ?
Once again more bed wetting from the usual suspects

I saw the Candy earlier in the season and to be honest didn't think they were any great shakes, however they have added a few players since the start who have obviously improved their team the boy Ferns is one that springs to mind. funnily enough in football teams fortunes change during a season.

The man based on his observations and thoughts thinks one team is stronger than another. How dare he ! 

I saw the Candy earlier in the season and to be honest didn't think they were any great shakes, however they have added a few players since the start who have obviously improved their team the boy Ferns is one that springs to mind. funnily enough in football teams fortunes change during a season.
The man based on his observations and thoughts thinks one team is stronger than another. How dare he ! 
Your spot on Benny
We have improved a lot since the start of the season and your correct in saying the new signings who have came in have made a marked difference

leads to me hoping they’re results are poor so they’re support like you griffiti are not happy. Don’t know why your trying to make it personal....

Priceless ....

Your making it about me to cover up that crock of pish u have said ?
There is not a chance that arthurlie and Kilsyth did not play better than Cumbernauld did against you . Literally no chance but once again you don’t answer that you just try and turn it into a sarcy argument.
I’m trying to talk football and your out with insults and avoiding football.
Wonder if there’s any other St rochs fans from Ayrshire?

There is not a chance that arthurlie and Kilsyth did not play better than Cumbernauld did against you . Literally no chance but once again you don’t answer that you just try and turn it into a sarcy argument.
So you know better than someone that attended all 3 matches ?
I bow to your greater knowledge despite the fact you where not at any of those matches caller
What a fud you really are

42 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

No chance he’ll take you up on the offer, that would mean the shitebag unmasking himself

Agreed. 

My personal favourite was squash.

i think this challenge should be arranged, but I don’t think thereporter would follow through with it. He’s quite happy to sit behind his username. 

Look let me break it down for you

Arthurlie

We played with 10 men for 70 mins and in the main we were shocking .

Arthurlie took there chances and deserved there win but did I leave the ground thinking that arthurlie are a right good side ? No they done the job on the day but I felt once we get in our stride we will be a match for them.

Kilysth

Again we ended up with 10 and in fact our forward in goal

Again on the day I felt as much as Kilysth punished us and deserved to win on the day we were poor and they never left me the impression that they were a far better side than St Rochs.

If we were to play both of them now I would wager that we would not be beaten by such a margin by either of them .

Cumberrnauld

Despite the scoreline cumbernauld played some lovely football and will probably feel it was 3 points dropped indeed we scored twice in injury time when cumbernauld probably felt they could go and win the game and if they had we would have had no complaints as they played very well on the day and just poor finishing let them down but as I left the ground I thought you know what they are a right team and not many teams will go there and win and I was impressed by the way they kept the ball on the grass and kept playing football .

Now that's all opinions my opinions based on the fact I unlike you actually attended the games and not based on some petty little hatred of a junior football club fans cos you once heard a guy shout something you did not like .

18 minutes ago, Thereporter said:

This sums you up, no class, no other manager would have reacted in this way, but you’re that arrogant that you can’t take it.

You throw the gauntlet down to the guy, he accepts, and he has no class?. You need to explain that one.   You are a laughing stock and charity is the loser. Bluff called on keyboard warrior methinks.

47 minutes ago, Thereporter said:

This sums you up, no class, no other manager would have reacted in this way, but you’re that arrogant that you can’t take it.

I seriously think you need to find some professional help.

You are very unwell.

3 hours ago, Thereporter said:

Ridiculous post, you suggest a bet for charity, the man accepts, and then you post this, shitebag is the good Scottish word that should be used for you, and that's not just for the challenge, you have just proved the other posters correct who say you like to hide behind the keyboard

Edited by Krfc 10

Yip the McAuley family from Irvine. Their mother was from the Garngad. Neutral when it came to the Vics and the Dodgers, but the Candy were definitely their number one Junior outfit.[emoji12]

4 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Obvious and you won't take 6 off us at the Roch that's for sure
Anyway I gave both teams credit at the time and said they deserved there victory so whats your problem ?
Once again more bed wetting from the usual suspects

I don't have a problem, and I simply asked a question, as you have said many a time it's a forum, but if someone doesn't agree with you, you get all defensive, lighten up, you of course are entitled to say Cumbernauld are the best team you've played , I don't have a problem with that like the other guy, I just don't agree with the way you described the match at our place, I'll talk about the Kilsyth match as I was there, Kilsyth didn't let you play, nothing to do with you playing terrible, or having an off day, we were good on the day, simple, and you said you were down to 10 men with a forward in goal, what was the score when your keeper was sent off for trying to seriously injure our centre forward?

And I also never said we would take 6 off you now.  So what am I getting called now for seeing the game different to you

You are the one with zero class as all you do is abuse the man at every opportunity , you then call him out and challenge him and when he responds you get cold feet and abuse him once again ,it's about time you got a life and grew up as you're obsession with George is quite scarey tbh .

2 hours ago, yoyopack said:

Agreed. 

My personal favourite was squash.

i think this challenge should be arranged, but I don’t think thereporter would follow through with it. He’s quite happy to sit behind his username. 

Apparently the guy was twice runner-up in the East Ayrshire Squash and Lawn Tennis Championships   (seems that Dimps was on top form on both occasions :)) so hopefully George will go for the boxing option and Killiepieo will capture the action in what's sure to be an epic event.

Apparently the guy was twice runner-up in the East Ayrshire Squash and Lawn Tennis Championships   (seems that Dimps was on top form on both occasions [emoji4]) so hopefully George will go for the boxing option and Killiepieo will capture the action in what's sure to be an epic event.

Never tire of seeing that wee bout of handbags[emoji6]
Good video post[emoji106]

I don't have a problem, and I simply asked a question, as you have said many a time it's a forum, but if someone doesn't agree with you, you get all defensive, lighten up, you of course are entitled to say Cumbernauld are the best team you've played , I don't have a problem with that like the other guy, I just don't agree with the way you described the match at our place, I'll talk about the Kilsyth match as I was there, Kilsyth didn't let you play, nothing to do with you playing terrible, or having an off day, we were good on the day, simple, and you said you were down to 10 men with a forward in goal, what was the score when your keeper was sent off for trying to seriously injure our centre forward?

And I also never said we would take 6 off you now.  So what am I getting called now for seeing the game different to you

It was 4-2 when starky was sent off

I don't think you were particularly great that day and I maintain we were as poor as Kilysth were good but what I will say is that your forward had a great game and punished our defence for every mistake they made.

I cant really say much more than you deserved to win on the day so don't accept the criticism given to me for having an opinion on the result of a game on Saturday between Arthurlie v cumbernauld as it was hardly controversial