West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

Interesting how on Craigmark thread, the Girvan Manager is getting pelters after beating a bottom league team on pens, yet Griersons whitlets lost to a team in that league and he sneaks out the back door without a word said.
[emoji23][emoji99]

Beckanbaur you have previous for bring a complete and utter knob when it comes to St Rochs
Once again your using words like pumped and destroyed yet you never saw either game so man up and just admit you don't like St Rochs as I don't give a f**k either way but don't waste my time commenting on something you never saw

Your right I hate st.rochs. When st rochs and cambuslang played each other some of the shouts from the st rochs supporters were a disgrace. Genuinely a disgrace and has made me look for them getting beat every week. Which is no fault of their players or management unfortunately for them.

But that’s irrelevant to what I’m talking about at the moment. I don’t need to see the game? The results have made it clear to see. You do realise I have only questioned how you came to the conclusion that on prior showings Cumbernauld are better. When the evidence that you will have personally seen following st rochs statistically in terms of points , goals scored and goals conceded all point in arthurlies favour. That’s all I’ve questioned.

Your right I hate st.rochs. When st rochs and cambuslang played each other some of the shouts from the st rochs supporters were a disgrace. Genuinely a disgrace and has made me look for them getting beat every week. Which is no fault of their players or management unfortunately for them.

But that’s irrelevant to what I’m talking about at the moment. I don’t need to see the game? The results have made it clear to see. You do realise I have only questioned how you came to the conclusion that on prior showings Cumbernauld are better. When the evidence that you will have personally seen following st rochs statistically in terms of points , goals scored and goals conceded all point in arthurlies favour. That’s all I’ve questioned.

Finally we get to the crux of your point .
You don't like St Rochs and used my score forecast as an excuse to shout about pumpings and bring destroyed.
I answered you twice telling you that the performances of both teams against us led me to favour a Cumbernauld victory but you were more interested in having a sly wee dig.

Some of the shouts were a disgrace considering both games at Somerville park had segration in place you must have had some hearing to hear those nasty shouts at the other side of the ground but then again we did outnumber the home support in both games.
It's all about the candy

53 minutes ago, Thereporter said:

What the hell has golf got to do with junior football, but since you brought it up, I would happily take him on at any sport, golf, squash, tennis or boxing.
£100 charity bet.

Desperate shout. Some mad suggestions there all because you know he’s doing a good job and you are jealous.

seriously, find a new hobby because you are boring everyone to tears on this thread. It’s beyond embarrassing now. 

Finally we get to the crux of your point .
You don't like St Rochs and used my score forecast as an excuse to shout about pumpings and bring destroyed.
I answered you twice telling you that the performances of both teams against us led me to favour a Cumbernauld victory but you were more interested in having a sly wee dig.

Some of the shouts were a disgrace considering both games at Somerville park had segration in place you must have had some hearing to hear those nasty shouts at the other side of the ground but then again we did outnumber the home support in both games.
It's all about the candy

No Crux of the point.
I’m not afraid of voicing my dislike for st rochs supporters and unfortunately for their players and management that leads to me hoping they’re results are poor so they’re support like you griffiti are not happy.

What my point was from the start and still is, is the fact that you are saying from previous performances you have seen cumbernauld are the better team. Which is literally impossible to come to that conclusion if you compare the results which leads to performances from the teams against st rochs... its as simple as that. Don’t know why your trying to make it personal, I questioned your logic that’s literally all I have done. You say you have answered twice you haven’t answered at all? You dismissed the Kilsyth and arthurlie walk overs by simply saying you’s were terrible. Pretty sure to score 6 goals each these two teams will have played better football than Cumbernauld did to score from a corner with 5 minutes left.

And on that last point you realise it’s a junior ground and not hampden you can hear just about every shout from wherever you stand.

No Crux of the point.
I’m not afraid of voicing my dislike for st rochs supporters and unfortunately for their players and management that leads to me hoping they’re results are poor so they’re support like you griffiti are not happy.

What my point was from the start and still is, is the fact that you are saying from previous performances you have seen cumbernauld are the better team. Which is literally impossible to come to that conclusion if you compare the results which leads to performances from the teams against st rochs... its as simple as that. Don’t know why your trying to make it personal, I questioned your logic that’s literally all I have done. You say you have answered twice you haven’t answered at all? You dismissed the Kilsyth and arthurlie walk overs by simply saying you’s were terrible. Pretty sure to score 6 goals each these two teams will have played better football than Cumbernauld did to score from a corner with 5 minutes left.

And on that last point you realise it’s a junior ground and not hampden you can hear just about every shout from wherever you stand.
You clear don't really understand football or the game as you can't get your tiny bitter little mind round the fact that s club we beat actually outplayed us deserved to probably win and although they never they are imo a better side than two teams who beat us early into the season when we were not playing well and missing key players .
Personally I think your just bitter little man with an agenda against St Rochs and there fans but not a single f**k is given .

4 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:

better side than two teams who beat us early into the season when we were not playing well and missing key players .

Just a quick question, so you are saying the only reason Kilsyth and Arthurlie took 6 goals off your team is because yous didn't play well and missing key players? So it had nothing to do with both these teams playing well? Aye ok, a bit of credit where it's due I think, if you say you understand football as much as you do

Just a quick question, so you are saying the only reason Kilsyth and Arthurlie took 6 goals off your team is because yous didn't play well and missing key players? So it had nothing to do with both these teams playing well? Aye ok, a bit of credit where it's due I think, if you say you understand football as much as you do
Obvious and you won't take 6 off us at the Roch that's for sure
Anyway I gave both teams credit at the time and said they deserved there victory so whats your problem ?
Once again more bed wetting from the usual suspects