West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

14 hours ago, glensmad said:

Just one league match on Saturday, but it's quite a significant one in the promotion chase :-

Arthurlie (3rd) v Cumbernauld United (5th)

Your thoughts ?

Along as Arthurlie score 1 more than cumbernauld ill be happy 

Didn’t the arthurlie beat st rochs 6-2 or 6-1

But you’s beat Cumbernauld 3-1?

So after seeing both how u came to that conclusion is amazing

Results didn't reflect performances so that's why I came to that conclusion.

Maybe you should get along to a match that you would be able to come to your own conclusions

1 hour ago, megaspinnernet2 said:

Along as Arthurlie score 1 more than cumbernauld ill be happy 

If we can cut out the daft mistakes at the back we could win this one.   We have improved since this game was first scheduled. If we had played Cumbernauld back then im sure they would have beaten us.  If we are to win we really need to up our performance. Although we have won quite a few league games in a row, we haven't faced any of the stronger teams in that run.  

Results didn't reflect performances so that's why I came to that conclusion.Maybe you should get along to a match that you would be able to come to your own conclusions

I go to games, but it’s at cambuslang. That’s why I’ve went with results. And going by that pumping an emphatic 6 goals by your mob would suggest a better performance than Cumbernaulds 3-1 disappointing home defeat?

Or is that a wild bit of logic?

I go to games, but it’s at cambuslang. That’s why I’ve went with results. And going by that pumping an emphatic 6 goals by your mob would suggest a better performance than Cumbernaulds 3-1 disappointing home defeat?

Or is that a wild bit of logic?
It may suggest a better performance but imo it was not.
I thought the first 45 mins in particular on Saturday Cumbernauld were excellent against a good candy side .
Indeed they are the best side I have saw this season by a long way so there you have it.
I fancy Cumbernauld to bounce back and beat Arthurlie is a close game by the odd goal .

Interesting how on Craigmark thread, the Girvan Manager is getting pelters after beating a bottom league team on pens, yet Griersons whitlets lost to a team in that league and he sneaks out the back door without a word said.
Bit harsh fella
Whitletts are doing well and are a tidy side
Maybe there fans just don't give knee jerk reactions to one bad result after all we have all had a bad result or two this season

Interesting how on Craigmark thread, the Girvan Manager is getting pelters after beating a bottom league team on pens, yet Griersons whitlets lost to a team in that league and he sneaks out the back door without a word said.
Do you not get embarrassed posting about George at every opportunity.

Strange tho that you claim to follow a premiership side yet hang around commenting on teams and games in the championship you have not seen

What’s strange about it ? I follow junior football. I support cambuslang but take an interest in all games ?
St rochs have been destroyed by arthurlie and Kilsyth this season. But a game you won you claim the team you beat was the best team you have seen this season?
That’s what’s strange about this. Not me following junior football.

1 hour ago, Thereporter said:

Away back and play with your Grierson voodoo doll 

What’s strange about it ? I follow junior football. I support cambuslang but take an interest in all games ?
St rochs have been destroyed by arthurlie and Kilsyth this season. But a game you won you claim the team you beat was the best team you have seen this season?
That’s what’s strange about this. Not me following junior football.
Why is it strange we were absolutely awful in the matches you claim we were destroyed in but we have improved leaps and bounds since then but got a football lesson on Saturday at times against one of the few sides I have ever saw pass us off the park.
Like I said if you had been at any the above matches then you could have made an educated opinion but since you were not then you can't really comment.

Honestly u want to get a life !
Your obssesed with the man , ffs [emoji849]

Beckanbaur you have previous for bring a complete and utter knob when it comes to St Rochs
Once again your using words like pumped and destroyed yet you never saw either game so man up and just admit you don't like St Rochs as I don't give a f**k either way but don't waste my time commenting on something you never saw