West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

More points dropped from us yday slowly dropping into the dreaded battle at bottom  ... apart from bottom two we must hv poorest form at moment 

Criminal from us  thru away 2 goal lead last week in Scottish 

Then this week we were 2-0 up and 4-2 and end up on rong side of result ...our goalie was far the busier and n 2nd half but thought it was due to a s pressing forward when 5-4  down 

was crazy game but fair play to Whitletts for gettin a superb away win n in the conditions 

wee go again in cup nxt week then a big one the following against Kello 

1 hour ago, Thereporter said:

That’s what I’ve been hearing.

We can all see what you're doing here, do you think we're daft ?

You say you've heard Grierson linked with the job, then if he doesn't get it (whether or not he is interested or even in the running) you'll use it as yet another tool to post on here ad nauseam about him.

You actually need to seek help for this fixation, it's not healthy.

We can all see what you're doing here, do you think we're daft ?
You say you've heard Grierson linked with the job, then if he doesn't get it (whether or not he is interested or even in the running) you'll use it as yet another tool to post on here ad nauseam about him.
You actually need to seek help for this fixation, it's not healthy.

You put it across far better than I could Peter, i just think he’s an absolute c***

If it wasn’t for DL it would be a very quiet thread. Easy enough to put the posters on ignore that annoy you. Im guilty for taking it too far sometimes but i take it back in abundance and don’t complain

See to be honest Terry pie and Bovril is nothing more than a clique of a few strangehawks that want to blow smoke up each others and there clubs arse
The world would be a very dull place if we all fell into line and agreed with each other on every single subject .
The discussion and debate is healthy just not on here where it's activity frowned upon

Any truth in Grierson speaking to kilbirnie?
Ok so there you are, Grierson isn't going to be the new manager at Kilbirnie, and more than likely wasn't ever in contention nor wanted to be. Let's start the countdown till your wee dreamworld makes you try to convince us all that he was rejected by Kilbirnie.... [emoji99]