West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

A find it hilarious how a guy from Cumbernauld comes on and tells you about the pitch improvements that's happened  there, and I know that they have done some great work to do so, but you just dismiss it saying "your ground can't handle the rain, I've been"
But because the "legend" says his is alright, you go with it, ha ha, brilliant, how does our park cope with the water? Have you been? Or shall I just let you know
Let's not let the facts get in the way
The guy implied I had never been to Cumbernauld so that's why I had said I had been but I like your petty little attempt to take my comment out of context
Why did Cumbernauld guy not just say improvements have been made close season rather than being arsey but again that does not suit your narritive .
Our ground takes the rain well and if you look at how many games we have had postponed in recent years then again the facts speak for themselves.

Strange little people on here upset I said there a pitch can't handle the rain you would have thought I shat in your handbag going by the reaction and responses

15 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

The guy implied I had never been to Cumbernauld so that's why I had said I had been but I like your petty little attempt to take my comment out of context
Why did Cumbernauld guy not just say improvements have been made close season rather than being arsey but again that does not suit your narritive .
Our ground takes the rain well and if you look at how many games we have had postponed in recent years then again the facts speak for themselves.

Strange little people on here upset I said there a pitch can't handle the rain you would have thought I shat in your handbag going by the reaction and responses

I must say the discourse and the arguments  are at a different level these days on P and B. 

Are you sure it’s not just Maths teachers doing the supported study up in JMP. 

Edited by Viewparker

38 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

A find it hilarious how a guy from Cumbernauld comes on and tells you about the pitch improvements that's happened  there, and I know that they have done some great work to do so, but you just dismiss it saying "your ground can't handle the rain, I've been"

But because the "legend" says his is alright, you go with it, ha ha, brilliant, how does our park cope with the water? Have you been? Or shall I just let you know

U know what the legend says is nearly always right mate 

48 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

I'm not upset, neither am I arguing, In fact I found it funny, the guy from Cumbernauld did say ground improvements had been done, but let's not let facts get in the way as you say eh

He clearly meant don't comment till you've been and seen the improvement for yourself since your last visit.

And btw it's not like me to stick up for Cumbernaulds pitch, as I used to slate it because of the state it was in, and also I'm not a strange little person, lol

Edited by Krfc 10

6 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Any news from Cumbernauld
Game on or off
Pitch inspection planned or not
Very little information coming out regarding the match

Good result, your predictions this week for games on and off were as good as your score predictions  each week I see :)

Kilsyth Rangers running out 4-1 winners at home to Dalry, very comfortable victory and our home form is tremendous, won every league game at home , as well as last week's great win against Irvine Meadow, home again in the west next week, Girvan the visitors, we will be there or thereabouts come the end of the season no doubt, 18 goals now for our centre forward Salim Kouider-Aissa, had the Dalry central defence in his pocket today

22 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

Kilsyth Rangers running out 4-1 winners at home to Dalry, very comfortable victory and our home form is tremendous, won every league game at home , as well as last week's great win against Irvine Meadow, home again in the west next week, Girvan the visitors, we will be there or thereabouts come the end of the season no doubt, 18 goals now for our centre forward Salim Kouider-Aissa, had the Dalry central defence in his pocket today

U won’t be no all ur games are at Kilsyth in the league 

u need to go away from home last time I looked at table 

but ask kennie if u can play all ur games at home 

8 minutes ago, Beckanbaur said:

Some laugh a St.Roch’s fan talking about playable surfaces emoji23.png
JMP pitch is a swamp, good place to go as the candy fans always give all players an atmosphere to play in but the surface is a farm at best

It is not any more mate - has had a lot of work done and is pretty decent

Guy Meadows was excellent today 

Some laugh a St.Roch’s fan talking about playable surfaces [emoji23]

JMP pitch is a swamp, good place to go as the candy fans always give all players an atmosphere to play in but the surface is a farm at best

Which part of thid dont you understand ?

Fair play the pitch was good bit slippy in places but that was to be expected so some humble pie for me

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

U won’t be no all ur games are at Kilsyth in the league 

u need to go away from home last time I looked at table 

but ask kennie if u can play all ur games at home 

Here we go, you must be on the talk pish juice again, I'll post a picture of the league table if you want to check how far you are behind us