West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

Tomorrow's fixtures :-
Arthurlie (4th) v Craigmark Burntonians (13th)
Cumbernauld United (3rd) v St Roch's (9th)
Darvel Juniors (11th) v Irvine Victoria (12th)
Kilsyth Rangers (5th) v Dalry Thistle (8th)
Larkhall Thistle (16th) v Kello Rovers (15th)
Neilston Juniors (10th) v Whitletts Victoria (6th)
Rossvale (7th) v Rutherglen Glencairn (1st)
Your thoughts ?
Weather permitting of course [emoji6]
Arthurlie
Cumbernauld
Draw
Draw
Larkhall
Draw
Glencairn

Nothing wrong with swapping the game least they are not playing it indoors this season.
I fully expect candy game to be postponed as if a bottle of water is spilled on the the Cumbernauld pitch then it's waterlogged

Our pitch is in great condition- your comment is ridiculous

George has put in a tremendous amount of work to the pitch and the surroundings- maybe you should keep your mouth shut until you’ve been to the park and not be so disrespectful-but you seem to think yourself some what of a voice of authority on here so it’s not surprising

The game may well be postponed depending on the weather but our park is in great condition and it’s not for the want of improvement or trying

It’s certainly no different or worst than any other pitches and in most cases in better condition

Two possible scenarios at the top end of the table for next Saturday.

With Rossvale v Whitletts Victoria (4th v 5th) now postponed, we could see the current top 3 open a gap on the pack below, or we could see it all bunch up tighter.

The top 3 are all away from home with tricky ties, so either Z iks very possible.

o.

O

Tomorrow's fixtures :-
Arthurlie (4th) v Craigmark Burntonians (13th)
Cumbernauld United (3rd) v St Roch's (9th)
Darvel Juniors (11th) v Irvine Victoria (12th)
Kilsyth Rangers (5th) v Dalry Thistle (8th)
Larkhall Thistle (16th) v Kello Rovers (15th)
Neilston Juniors (10th) v Whitletts Victoria (6th)
Rossvale (7th) v Rutherglen Glencairn (1st)
Your thoughts ?

Draw
Home
Home
Draw
Home
Home
Home

Arthurlie (4th) v Craigmark Burntonians (13th) Home
Cumbernauld United (3rd) v St Roch's (9th) Home
Darvel Juniors (11th) v Irvine Victoria (12th) Home
Kilsyth Rangers (5th) v Dalry Thistle (8th) Home
Larkhall Thistle (16th) v Kello Rovers (15th) Draw
Neilston Juniors (10th) v Whitletts Victoria (6th) Home
Rossvale (7th) v Rutherglen Glencairn (1st) Away

Our pitch is in great condition- your comment is ridiculous

George has put in a tremendous amount of work to the pitch and the surroundings- maybe you should keep your mouth shut until you’ve been to the park and not be so disrespectful-but you seem to think yourself some what of a voice of authority on here so it’s not surprising

The game may well be postponed depending on the weather but our park is in great condition and it’s not for the want of improvement or trying

It’s certainly no different or worst than any other pitches and in most cases in better condition
Get over yourself
Fact is your ground can't handle the rain and for your information I have been before during spring after game was postponed due to RAIN

5 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Arthurlie v craigmark P
Cumbernauld v st rochs P
Darvel 3 Irvine Vic's 1
Kilsyth v Dalry P
Larkhall v kello P
Neilston v whitletts P
Rossvale 1 glencairn 2

Your going on about Cumbernaulds pitch which has vastly improved, what makes you think Darvels will be the only grass pitch to survive tomorrow? Have you been there?

I have seen most of your predictions this season actually and I wouldn't be surprised if your no where near with this one

1 hour ago, larky9 said:
1 hour ago, tommyboy said:
11/5 with Ladbrokes,bud. Get yer boots filled! emoji4.png

Might have too put my boots on

I reckon tomorrow is the day mate!! A victory for Larkhall and my offer still stands.....A portrait of the winning goalscorer drawn by Spank(Girvan manager) will be posted. 

Your going on about Cumbernaulds pitch which has vastly improved, what makes you think Darvels will be the only grass pitch to survive tomorrow? Have you been there?
I have seen most of your predictions this season actually and I wouldn't be surprised if your no where near with this one
Well instead of being a smartarse I actually took the time to speak to the legend before there game when storm Callum struck and there ground nearly made it so I'm using an educated guess that with it being heavy rain not s storm Darvel might make it .
And my previous experience of Cumbernauld lends me the opinion yes an opinion I know you hate that but I'm using mine and in my OPINION Cumbernauld will not beat the weather.
Hardly fucking controversial but little snowflakes like yourself seem to think that my opinion is somewhat outrageous.

10 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Well instead of being a smartarse I actually took the time to speak to the legend before there game when storm Callum struck and there ground nearly made it so I'm using an educated guess that with it being heavy rain not s storm Darvel might make it .
And my previous experience of Cumbernauld lends me the opinion yes an opinion I know you hate that but I'm using mine and in my OPINION Cumbernauld will not beat the weather.
Hardly fucking controversial but little snowflakes like yourself seem to think that my opinion is somewhat outrageous.

the legend friend of everyone ha ha , ive just been down at the park and its immaculate but i can see the same scenario as a few weeks ago , inspection at 10 the park will be perfectly playable but at 2 if the forecast is right it could be doubtful , the ref the last time was bang out of order calling the game off and we have put covers down on the 12 inches he wasnt happy about so we cant do any more , all else fails we could always switch the game to irvine , no harm in doing that:whistle

the legend friend of everyone ha ha , ive just been down at the park and its immaculate but i can see the same scenario as a few weeks ago , inspection at 10 the park will be perfectly playable but at 2 if the forecast is right it could be doubtful , the ref the last time was bang out of order calling the game off and we have put covers down on the 12 inches he wasnt happy about so we cant do any more , all else fails we could always switch the game to irvine , no harm in doing that:whistle
Told ye Darvel was looking good 🤣

1 hour ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Little snowflakes? Wtf, lol, and can you climb back out the legends arse just a wee bit :), 

A find it hilarious how a guy from Cumbernauld comes on and tells you about the pitch improvements that's happened  there, and I know that they have done some great work to do so, but you just dismiss it saying "your ground can't handle the rain, I've been"

But because the "legend" says his is alright, you go with it, ha ha, brilliant, how does our park cope with the water? Have you been? Or shall I just let you know

Edited by Krfc 10