West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

21 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Obviously home Whitletts win on Saturday ? 

More points on the board than Darvel. 

Short holiday,  was it the food you were missing? They obviously didn’t do Kilmarnock pies where ever you were!

Edited by iPhone

I would look in before u look out , I wasn’t there yesterday but cannot comment however lochee and Cumbernauld don’t paint a pretty picture of ur lot , and if any of our young team were out of order they will be dealt with the same as they were at whitletts when some of their words were unacceptable to us a football club 
We have had a large travelling support this season from both St.Rochs and Arthurlie fans and their behaviour has been nothing but exemplary. You are always welcome at Victoria Park [emoji122][emoji122][emoji106][emoji460]️

Saturday's fixtures :-

Benburb (2nd) v Dalry Thistle (8th)
Irvine Victoria (12th) v Larkhall Thistle (16th)

Your thoughts ?

Fancy Benburb at home, cant see them dropping many points up there. Enjoyed my day up there Saturday apart from the result. The bar area and toilets are 1st class, but for a new ground the outside looks like it could be doing with a bit of tlc. The seats in the stand were disgusting and in need of a right good clean and the amount of leaves on the pitch made it look in a right mess as well. Also, With no roof on the stand it doesn’t create much of an atmosphere

With Whitletts not having a game this weekend, I was looking for suggestions to which match would be a good one to attend on Saturday, beats sitting in the house?
Come to sunny Irvine and watch the Wee Vics v Larkhall,could be a cracker.[emoji460]️[emoji106]

7 hours ago, iPhone said:

With Whitletts not having a game this weekend, I was looking for suggestions to which match would be a good one to attend on Saturday, beats sitting in the house?

Mon doon the brae and watch the vale v Whitburn. The legend will buy you a drink:whistle

Hurlford v Broughty Athletic would be my biased choice for tie of the round, although Pollok v Cumnock runs it close.

Depends on where you are and how far you want to travel. In form Kilsyth at home to a resurgent Irvine Meadow would probably be my choice.