West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

After taking 31 points out of 33 to start the season, you could be forgiven for expecting to be more than 3 points clear at the top.

However, by this time next week the gap could be zero, as we're on cup duty and Benburb have a home league game against Dalry which on current form they should win.

The important thing for me at this stage, though, is where we are in relation to 4th place, with the top three getting automatic promotion. As far as that goes, it's been not a bad opening 11 games.

7 minutes ago, glensmad said:

After taking 31 points out of 33 to start the season, you could be forgiven for expecting to be more than 3 points clear at the top.

However, by this time next week the gap could be zero, as we're on cup duty and Benburb have a home league game against Dalry which on current form they should win.

The important thing for me at this stage, though, is where we are in relation to 4th place, with the top three getting automatic promotion. As far as that goes, it's been not a bad opening 11 games.

Think you guys are a shoe in for promotion. 

larkhall 0-2 neilston 
much needed win against spirited larkhall team 
we hit woodwork 4 times and there goalie was a busy man but he stood firm and wee missed some big chances 
credit to larky mind u they came out the 2nd half fight and our goalie had two cracking saves 
don’t like to comment much on other teams ... if they tighten up they will pick up points cos were bit of circus at dealing with long balls... there big 9 was a handful and going forward played some neat stuff
all the best and fair play to all at club for sticking by them 
That's our main problem dealing with the ball over the top,our back 4 at times are all the place,and also there is know organising on the park either,but as I keep saying we will get there,we have been in worst situations and came through it
All the best to Neilston for the rest of the season

12 hours ago, glensmad said:
12 hours ago, Viewparker said:
Think you guys are a shoe in for promotion. 

I hope so, but we're taking nothing for granted. We're less than a third of the season gone. A lot can change.

Maths not a strong point Glens mad 11 from 30 games seem more than a third in my calculations 

21 hours ago, Bakkali said:

Darvel fans tell your committee to have a long word with those fans of yours. Can't go instigating a fight & play victim when you realise the Dalry fans can actually fight. 

I would look in before u look out , I wasn’t there yesterday but cannot comment however lochee and Cumbernauld don’t paint a pretty picture of ur lot , and if any of our young team were out of order they will be dealt with the same as they were at whitletts when some of their words were unacceptable to us a football club 

17 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

I would look in before u look out , I wasn’t there yesterday but cannot comment however lochee and Cumbernauld don’t paint a pretty picture of ur lot , and if any of our young team were out of order they will be dealt with the same as they were at whitletts when some of their words were unacceptable to us a football club 

so you weren't at Merksworth, Cumbernald or Lochee so you can't comment as you have notching to comment on ....