West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

He posts on here and should give a reply whenever possible. The information he has can help answer some very relevant queries. 
If it’s irrelevant or moans and complaints I think he is entitled to ignore those.
I emailed the previous fixture man last season am still waiting on a reply so it's nice to get some information which for our bus is beneficial and allows us to make an educated decision

3 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:
5 minutes ago, iPhone said:
He posts on here and should give a reply whenever possible. The information he has can help answer some very relevant queries. 
If it’s irrelevant or moans and complaints I think he is entitled to ignore those.

I emailed the previous fixture man last season am still waiting on a reply so it's nice to get some information which for our bus is beneficial and allows us to make an educated decision

Your right and I think you are right by giving him credit for doing so. 

I think Kennie is doing a better job than previous guy.

5 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Fair play to Kennie I never expected a reply so all credit to him for taking up fan queries

I've always said that communication is a good thing and I will try to answer queries and even complaints as long as they are relevant and reasonably respectful.

But as soon as a thread drops into the gutter and becomes a bit of a bitchfest , I'm off and I'll leave you all to it.

1 minute ago, Kennie said:

I've always said that communication is a good thing and I will try to answer queries and even complaints as long as they are relevant and reasonably respectful.

But as soon as a thread drops into the gutter and becomes a bit of a bitchfest , I'm off and I'll leave you all to it.

You mean like a Darvel thread?

Can't ask for fairer than that

2 hours ago, wylieboy said:

Iphone u canny help yourself DARVEL again emoji16.pngemoji16.pngemoji16.png

I know, sorry wylieboy. I just like a wee wind up. You should know that by know.

Tbh the Darvel thread is the best thread on here!

And it’s people like you, the legend, view  Parker, junior supporter, etc that make it the best.

Edited by iPhone

Two possible scenarios at the top end of the table for next Saturday.

With Rossvale v Whitletts Victoria (4th v 5th) now postponed, we could see the current top 3 open a gap on the pack below, or we could see it all bunch up tighter.

The top 3 are all away from home with tricky ties, so either scenario is very possible.

With st rochs facing Benburb and whitletts in the next fortnight we could really throw our hat in the ring with 2 wins and I'm more confident now than I was a few weeks ago
Whatever happens exciting matches lie ahead
Then you have a cup tie, then you play Cumbernauld, then Glencairn.

Saturday's fixtures :-

Dalry Thistle (6th) v Rutherglen Glencairn (1st)

Girvan (14th) v Craigmark Burntonians (13th)

Irvine Victoria (11th) v Cumbernauld United (3rd)

Kello Rovers (15th) v Arthurlie (8th)

Kilsyth Rangers (7th) v Neilston Juniors (10th)

Larkhall Thistle (16th) v Darvel Juniors (12th)

St Roch's (9th) v Benburb (2nd)

Your thoughts ?

meanwhile we have a run of larkhall , kello , girvan, irvine vics , craigmark , dalry 
just saying if we take a few points from those run of games we can get ourselves right back in it 
hopefully glencairn can keep on beating everyone
You should take a right few good points from those games

14 minutes ago, larky9 said:
38 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:
meanwhile we have a run of larkhall , kello , girvan, irvine vics , craigmark , dalry 
just saying if we take a few points from those run of games we can get ourselves right back in it 
hopefully glencairn can keep on beating everyone

You should take a right few good points from those games

Hopefully but time will tell however we are improving greatly as we all expected