West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

2 hours ago, combineharvester said:

Neilston 0-3 st rochs 

the roch fully deserve there win today and made us pay 

and early red for us killed game for us ... was at gate when tackle and looked a red all day so no complaints 

Thought again the ref standards were pretty poor throughout  the game 

need to pull ourselfs togeather and  get back to basics  as it’s worse we hv been in a long time 

wee much needed break from league duty. This week with Scottish 

Sorry but when you run out of pies serious questions need to be asked.

Question for kennie the fixture man .

If our match ( St Rochs ) or Benburb draw either of our cup ties next week then obviously our match vs each other the following week will be postponed so replay can be played but will this then be played later in the season and the match vs whitletts Victoria be played the following week as planned ?

Reason being I need to order a bus for that match in Ayr and I don't want to get our supporters club fucked over again financially like we were when the match vs Kello Rovers was postponed at the last minute when you cancelled the entire card and we lost our deposit on the bus that was booked weeks in advance which we must do as we have to complete with many other supporters clubs of both senior and junior clubs in the area ( from Royston to Airdrie ) for bus hire .

Some type of response to my concern would be greatly appreciated

31 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

If our match ( St Rochs ) or Benburb draw either of our cup ties next week then obviously our match vs each other the following week will be postponed so replay can be played but will this then be played later in the season and the match vs whitletts Victoria be played the following week as planned ?

Reason being I need to order a bus for that match in Ayr and I don't want to get our supporters club fucked over again financially like we were when the match vs Kello Rovers was postponed at the last minute when you cancelled the entire card and we lost our deposit on the bus that was booked weeks in advance which we must do as we have to complete with many other supporters clubs of both senior and junior clubs in the area ( from Royston to Airdrie ) for bus hire .

Unfortunately it’s a no win situation. For both clubs and kennie ....the reality is there’s a gd chance of replays  but until tae time nxt sat kennie won’t no but I’m sure once he knows the outcome he will contact all clubs involved to make them aware of changes of fixtures due to Scottish 

totally understand the bus carry on same happen with us few years back when we traveled to thorniewood only for match ref to say 1hr b4 ko that it’s off  ...been quite a few incidents similar I’m sure beith travel all the way through to east  last year for match ref to call game off

That's a fair point but my view is if there is replays then it's understandable games will be postponed on the 6th October to accommodate the replays but these league matches planned for the 6th October should then be played later on in the season especially on weekends of the Scottish if teams involved have been knocked out thus not messing about the fixtures already published for the 13th of October

On 21/09/2018 at 15:42, larky9 said:
On 21/09/2018 at 15:24, Thatsvulgar said:
Tell the team I will get my mate to do some of his drawings of them if they start to perform better.That should spur them on. If you look back on the thread he's quite an impressive artist. He would probably draw commitee members too if you wanted?

I will pass on the information

Well, do any players deserve to have a drawing done of them after the weekends game?

32 minutes ago, larky9 said:
2 hours ago, Thatsvulgar said:
Well, do any players deserve to have a drawing done of them after the weekends game?

And why not,although we got beat the lads still fought hard,we created some chances,it's just we got beat by a better side

That's good to hear mate. Sounding positive 

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 11:49, griffiti on the wall said:

There are ways that fixtures on the 13th October will be affected.   A postponement followed by a draw, a draw followed by a postponement or 2 postponements. Other than that fixtures will go ahead on the 13th as planned. I can't foresee how things will turn out on Saturday or the following Saturday, so I can't help you out on whether you should book a bus or not.

There are ways that fixtures on the 13th October will be affected.   A postponement followed by a draw, a draw followed by a postponement or 2 postponements. Other than that fixtures will go ahead on the 13th as planned. I can't foresee how things will turn out on Saturday or the following Saturday, so I can't help you out on whether you should book a bus or not.
Thank you

1 minute ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Fair play to Kennie I never expected a reply so all credit to him for taking up fan queries

He posts on here and should give a reply whenever possible. The information he has can help answer some very relevant queries. 

If it’s irrelevant or moans and complaints I think he is entitled to ignore those.