West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

I genuinely hope I'm wrong this week
And you get a victory
Read your clubs statement last week and it's hard not to feel some sympathy for your clubs current state of affairs
Cheers mucker,as a club we will get there,we have been in worst situations and came through them,we will come through this no problem
So now I wait on the usual clowns with their stupid comments

Cheers mucker,as a club we will get there,we have been in worst situations and came through them,we will come through this no problem
So now I wait on the usual clowns with their stupid comments
As much as i dislike larkhall for beating us for promotion the hard working folk there i feel for.

Nobody should revel in your misfortune
Your a good club with a proud history and strong fan Base so I'm also sure you can bounce back from this chapter and be a force within the game again .
For the junior game to succeed we need all our clubs to be on a strong a footing as possible as it benefits us all in the long run .

19 hours ago, larky9 said:
19 hours ago, Rochstar1920 said:
As much as i dislike larkhall for beating us for promotion the hard working folk there i feel for.

Cheers buddy,the committee do work their butts off for the club but some people forget that,but as I said the club will get there

Too right! Just keep plodding away. 

21 hours ago, larky9 said:
21 hours ago, Rochstar1920 said:

Cheers buddy,the committee do work their butts off for the club but some people forget that,but as I said the club will get there

Tell the team I will get my mate to do some of his drawings of them if they start to perform better.That should spur them on. If you look back on the thread he's quite an impressive artist. He would probably draw commitee members too if you wanted?

Tell the team I will get my mate to do some of his drawings of them if they start to perform better.That should spur them on. If you look back on the thread he's quite an impressive artist. He would probably draw commitee members too if you wanted?
I will pass on the information

Looking forward to st roch coming to the brig tomoro in the past games against candy hv always been tasty  
really massive game for both clubs looking to pit further distance between dreaded bottom 3 and try keep pace with leading pack 
farmers hopefully to edge it 
Looking forward to it m8
Always a tough game Neilston v st rochs and I expect tomorrow will be no different.
Both sides will fancy there chances but Neilston tbh in better form so far this season .

Benburb are very quietly and effectively going about their business, and it hasn't gone unnoticed in Rutherglen.

When we played Benburb on the opening day of the season, we were very pleased to get the win as they appeared to be a good side that day. Eight games on and seven wins for them has proved that to be correct, and their win over previously unbeaten Rossvale was another big win for them today.

When you take 25 points out of the first 27 on offer, you could be excused for hoping to be more than 3 points ahead, but fair play to Benburb, they are staying on our tails. The same goes for Cumbernauld United as well, only six points behind us despite us winning our match up there as well.

The bottom three look in real trouble already though.

Neilston 0-3 st rochs 

the roch fully deserve there win today and made us pay 

and early red for us killed game for us ... was at gate when tackle and looked a red all day so no complaints 

Thought again the ref standards were pretty poor throughout  the game 

need to pull ourselfs togeather and  get back to basics  as it’s worse we hv been in a long time 

wee much needed break from league duty. This week with Scottish 

Neilston 0-3 st rochs 
the roch fully deserve there win today and made us pay 
and early red for us killed game for us ... was at gate when tackle and looked a red all day so no complaints 
Thought again the ref standards were pretty poor throughout  the game 
need to pull ourselfs togeather and  get back to basics  as it’s worse we hv been in a long time 
wee much needed break from league duty. This week with Scottish 
From a candy point of view I thought we were excellent today and just had so much pace power and finese going forward .
As I said last night Neilston never an easy place to go so I'm very happy we took all the points down the road today .
Good luck in the cup next week