West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

46 minutes ago, Thereporter said:

I’ll be honest I’d never heard of you (spanks), till I came on here , asked about you, and same answer kept coming back. A nobody, never played the game, not a clue what he’s on about .

I'm not spanks  jambo. But your posts and bitterness does give us all a good laugh on the site at work so keep it up pal. 

Ps get your name in the hat for the darvel job. 

Edited by Ayrshirejuniors

10 hours ago, glensmad said:

Saturday's fixtures :-

Craigmark Burntonians (11th) v Benburb (2nd)

Dalry Thistle (8th) v Girvan (13th)

Darvel Juniors (14th) v Neilston Juniors (6th)

Irvine Victoria (12th) v Whitletts Victoria (5th)

Kello Rovers (15th) v Cumbernauld United (4th)

Kilsyth Rangers (7th) v Arthurlie (9th)

Larkhall Thistle (16th) v Rutherglen Glencairn (1st)

Rossvale (3rd) v St Roch's (10th)

Your thoughts ?

Away

Home

Draw

Away

Away

Draw

Away

Home

38 minutes ago, The Roxy said:

Yes like I said early signs, the new management team got us our 1st league win and clean sheet in the 1st game they’ve taken.

And Girvan climbed out of the relegation zone with that win, that has to be another positive.

17 hours ago, Thereporter said:

I’ll be honest I’d never heard of you (spanks), till I came on here , asked about you, and same answer kept coming back. A nobody, never played the game, not a clue what he’s on about .

I can assure you Spank played the game and he plays the management game even better. He is a great guy and deserves a bit of respect. No idea why he takes so much abuse. 

I remember talking to him years ago and he told me he ate big bowls of tactics for breakfast. At the time I thought it was an odd thing to say, but after spending more and more time with him I actually got it. Maybe the haters will get it one day. The fact that the man loves football, tactics, coaching and mentoring seems to get missed!!

I know I'm like a dog with a bone here but why is there so much hatred for Spank? If he was that much of an arse would he have gifted this self portrait to the Craigmark committee when he left the club? 

He has actually done loads of other drawings for charity!! Mainly portraits of junior players.

Actually getting sick of this now!

Spank Portrait.jpg

I know I'm like a dog with a bone here but why is there so much hatred for Spank? If he was that much of an arse would he have gifted this self portrait to the Craigmark committee when he left the club? 
He has actually done loads of other drawings for charity!! Mainly portraits of junior players.
Actually getting sick of this now!

5b98ef9cc1461_SpankPortrait.thumb.jpg.12ae9760f7a856f036884216b6392e3d.jpg

This did make me laugh, never knew we’d brought in such a talented management team.