West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

Looking at betting on the Girvan v Kello game and all these predictions are for home. Are Kello that bad ?
Girvan were well beaten according to reports by Burntisland last week. The shipyard are pretty poor eos.

Iv got it down as a draw, we played Kello Saturday and they have a very young team. Probably as easy as we’ve had it down there, usually a bogie team when we play them down there. I still fancy them to pick up a point though, Girvan have had a massive turn around in players last couple weeks

4 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:

You would have been aswell as cos your fecking shite

4 hours ago, larky9 said:
4 hours ago, Darvel legend said:
Just ignore him

He is kicking a man when he is down,now tgats not fair

Just remind him when his team shipped 6 at Kilsyth a few weeks ago :)

You know something maybe Larkhall do get beat easy but the guys never gave up hope they turn it round soon and start getting couple points on board got no time for ppl that slag teams off when there working there ass off I take my hat off to the players that turn up every week and at least try for there club. Not every club can splash cash

2 hours ago, xastrax said:

You know something maybe Larkhall do get beat easy but the guys never gave up hope they turn it round soon and start getting couple points on board got no time for ppl that slag teams off when there working there ass off I take my hat off to the players that turn up every week and at least try for there club. Not every club can splash cash

Can only agree with you. 

We were 3 -0 up on them after less than 15 mins, but fair play, they dug in and fought hard. Didn't lose the rag, no bad tackles, just played on and only lost the rest of the game 3-1 (6-1). The younger lads will hopefully learn and improve.   

3 hours ago, xastrax said:

I agree 100%

Most clubs have peaks and troughs and Larkhall have been doing pretty well for a long time.

5 years ago our club were in the bottom division and regularly on wrong end of 6, 7 and 8 nil humpings. Just need to stick with it. The young boys at Larkhall will be better players at the end of this season if they stick with it.

A lot of wishy washy pish on here at times

If your playing well you take the plaudits if your not then you take the abuse on the chin that's football and football banter .

This team won't improve for these hiding either cos once Larkhall get someone in that can turn them around then 90% of they lads won't be at Larkhall cos they are simply not good enough for the level of division the club are in.

I never saw the same outpouring of crocodile tears for Newmains last season when they went the entire season without a win or barely a goal but then again there fans never came on here playing the woe is me card either