West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

We have not knitted yet but when u look at how the fixtures have panned out we have been a tad unlucky Rossvale benburb Cumbernauld amd glencairn are good sides , we have only played 2 piss poor teams in st rochs and Whitletts and these were the disappointing results so far but we are not far away from going on a run which will silence a lot of people on here 
Your one ride your dad could have done without !
Slagging off teams u couldnt beat , u couldn't make it up , classless idiot !

Haha I was walking along while you were talking to one of the lads
I had the st rochs jersey and scarf on
I will look out for you at JMP
You should have gave me a shout, will catch up with you at the JMP
T

Haha I was walking along while you were talking to one of the lads
I had the st rochs jersey and scarf on
I will look out for you at JMP
Enjoyed the game against St.Rochs and I.m.o. Your no.8 was outstanding 'Broonie' a think.The lad is well named.Looking forward to the return match at JMG [emoji460]️[emoji106]

Enjoyed the game against St.Rochs and I.m.o. Your no.8 was outstanding 'Broonie' a think.The lad is well named.Looking forward to the return match at JMG [emoji460]️[emoji106]
His name is Daw m8 but nicknamed Broonie by the punters
He was also my motm.
Good luck to you guys a young side but pleasing to see them play the game on the deck even when behind .
Thanks aswell for the welcome very friendly and the bus went home raving about how good a day it was so looking forward to welcoming you at ours.

We have not knitted yet but when u look at how the fixtures have panned out we have been a tad unlucky Rossvale benburb Cumbernauld amd glencairn are good sides , we have only played 2 piss poor teams in st rochs and Whitletts and these were the disappointing results so far but we are not far away from going on a run which will silence a lot of people on here 
You sir have been smoking too much of that black mamba/spice.

47 minutes ago, Ringford10 said:
On 02/09/2018 at 11:09, Krfc 10 said:
He's at it again, lol, only one piss poor team, every other team didn't splash the cash as much as Darvel, they're panicking, wee pie heid will have to sell more pies

And players.

There’s as much chance of pie Heid turning Darvel into the world beaters they think they are, as me putting my phone on airplane mode and it flying!!

On 02/09/2018 at 21:21, Rochstar1920 said:
On 02/09/2018 at 09:27, Darvel legend said:

You sir have been smoking too much of that black mamba/spice.

No he’s just smoking too much of a black mamba!

Big game on saturday against the league leaders , always a tough fixture for us , apart from last season when we got a bit of a doing , it's usualy a tight affair so looking forward to a hard tussle , usualy go for a few beers with my ruggy connections after the game, with any luck al not take the pasting i took last season at the score [emoji848][emoji23]

Big game on saturday against the league leaders , always a tough fixture for us , apart from last season when we got a bit of a doing , it's usualy a tight affair so looking forward to a hard tussle , usualy go for a few beers with my ruggy connections after the game, with any luck al not take the pasting i took last season at the score [emoji848][emoji23]
You can help taking down the goals and nets first. [emoji23]