West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

1 hour ago, Thereporter said:

I’ll pop in for a beer, told you before dafty, nothing against Whitlets,it’s your manager.

I'm sure geroge will sit down with u for a chat after the game and you can Air your issues to the guys face. But then again you properly won't. Another example of a guy who comes on here slags a man who u don't really know and when u see him face to face will shite it and not say a word. Geroge is doing a great job at whitletts now get off his case. 

Cumbernauld United v Rutherglen Glencairn today was a smashing game of football. Two good teams playing good football on a lush surface, five goals, a red card, an own goal and a touch of trademark brilliance from Gary Smith to win it for Glencairn.

Guy's Meadow in general was looking in great shape too, well done to everybody who has played a part in that.

Cumbernauld United v Rutherglen Glencairn today was a smashing game of football. Two good teams playing good football on a lush surface, five goals, a red card, an own goal and a touch of trademark brilliance from Gary Smith to win it for Glencairn.

Guy's Meadow in general was looking in great shape too, well done to everybody who has played a part in that.

Another free kick

1 minute ago, glensmad said:

We play the two teams over the next two weekends (darvel) both of yous seem to be going well and we are struggling at this time but hopefully getting the draw gives us a bit of belief to carry in to these games 

Looking forward to my trip to guys meadow next week and welcoming your to darvel the following week 

2 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:

9-2 to the Candy

Not much more needed to be said

Sent the Larkhall fans home with there tails between there legs

Oh wait they never brought any fans

emoji23.pngemoji23.png Mon The Candy

After all that money you spent on their end. 

Btw. I didn’t say this at the time but you guys have worked hard on the ground. 

Best it’s looked since the  the social club was burnt down in the 80s. 

2 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:

9-2 to the Candy

Not much more needed to be said

Sent the Larkhall fans home with there tails between there legs

Oh wait they never brought any fans

emoji23.pngemoji23.png Mon The Candy

Chris I told you during the week you would beat Larkhall. They are a poor side. Full of young boys, some decent, but no shape or experience and will struggle to pick up a point. No need to gloat. 

23 hours ago, Viewparker said:

After all that money you spent on their end. 

Btw. I didn’t say this at the time but you guys have worked hard on the ground. 

Best it’s looked since the  the social club was burnt down in the 80s. 

Viewparker, when did the Roch last score 9 goals?

Neilston 5-3 Irvine vics

great value for the neutral 

vics came out traps fast winning 2-0 at half time 

we  weren’t at races 

2nd half was wild plenty of action we made changes at half time and worked a treat  as the score line suggested. Neilston also played last 20 mins with 9men and dug in deep for win 

man in the middle had a nightmare towards both teams 

onwards to nxt sat now ticking along not to bad for us