West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

4 hours ago, steviethebankie said:

All west region fixtures have been cancelled for next Wednesday 

Disgrace albeit it probably suits us the way we have started but we had to travel to Glasgow amidst chaos on the roads and got there in time and then we have a scheduled fixture at home and it’s called off and apart from anything else we could have played girvan tonite as none of the teams qualified out of section 

shambles of an association 

Disgrace albeit it probably suits us the way we have started but we had to travel to Glasgow amidst chaos on the roads and got there in time and then we have a scheduled fixture at home and it’s called off and apart from anything else we could have played girvan tonite as none of the teams qualified out of section 

shambles of an association 
Absolutely he contact us giving some old pony about 6.30 kick offs and lack of light
Yet there are cups games scheduled for the Monday at 6.45 with the potential for penalty shoot out
Its clear certain clubs have been in his ear not wanting to play monday Wednesday Saturday.
I should ask them to pay us back the money our supporters bus is out pocket now due to his incompetence.

4 hours ago, steviethebankie said:

All west region fixtures have been cancelled for next Wednesday 

And why not move the Monday night quarter finals to the Wednesday and give the successful teams a couple of days to recover from Saturday ?? Maybe that makes too much sense

First visit to Benburb's new park on saturday coming ,i know it's a synthetic pitch that"s bout it ,any opinions on the set up ?

Nice tidy little ground decent club house and seated stand but if it rains then no place to avoid the eliments .

Far better than that hellhole of a ground at rossvale .

1 hour ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Nice tidy little ground decent club house and seated stand but if it rains then no place to avoid the eliments .

Far better than that hellhole of a ground at rossvale .

Chris you really can't help yourself can you. Beyond Obsessed

9 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:
10 hours ago, DanMan said:
Chris you really can't help yourself can you. Beyond Obsessed

What part did I describe inaccurately Danny ?

Chris, the penalty still hurts, we get it. Now try and move on and reflect on your twitter post. There are more important things in life than obsessing over Rossvale. 

p.s. If you want to talk about inaccuracies, it's "elements" mate. 

Chris, the penalty still hurts, we get it. Now try and move on and reflect on your twitter post. There are more important things in life than obsessing over Rossvale. 

p.s. If you want to talk about inaccuracies, it's "elements" mate. 

Thats a cheap personal dig there Danny which tbh is what I have came to expect from folk at Rossvale disappointed but not surprised.

Given how unhappy Kilsyth fans were at there visit to your ground I simply gave the information I had based on personal experience .

Wasnt a dig Chris, it was asking you to reflect on your unhealthy obsession with Rossvale. Obviously I am glad everything is ok with your wife. If you read back, a senior member at Rossvale clearly explained the problems we have with ground, that are totally outwith our control.. Your own manager aknowleged this, but you cannot let it go. 

Wasnt a dig Chris, it was asking you to reflect on your unhealthy obsession with Rossvale. Obviously I am glad everything is ok with your wife. If you read back, a senior member at Rossvale clearly explained the problems we have with ground, that are totally outwith our control.. Your own manager aknowleged this, but you cannot let it go. 
It's not an obsession it's an observation and in my humble opinion
Benburb's new tinto park is a far superior football ground than that of huntershill for travelling fans .
It seems any criticism of Rossvale brings out the worse in you guys Danny but I think that sometimes the criticism is just and fair.

Huntershill is a poor place to watch football but it is what it is and it will be difficult to change. Rossvale in a short space of time  have been an excellent addition to Junior football and I hope that one day they can either have their own ground or make improvements to Huntershill. 

I tipped them to be mid table but it looks like I could be wrong. 

Huntershill is a poor place to watch football but it is what it is and it will be difficult to change. Rossvale in a short space of time  have been an excellent addition to Junior football and I hope that one day they can either have their own ground or make improvements to Huntershill. 
I tipped them to be mid table but it looks like I could be wrong. 
I tipped them to go up and have been very complimentary to there football team but it seems the minute I make a remark on huntershill some folk get all defensive and arsey about it .
But in the words of Kevin Keegan
" I would love it , absolutely loved it if we beat them " at huntershill on September the 15th .

44 minutes ago, Thereporter said:

What’s the nearest pub from train station to Dam Park?

I walked it last week, can't remember seeing any pubs on the route from the train station to the park, but there are several pubs at our outside the train station.

What’s the nearest pub from train station to Dam Park?

Theres a bar in the ground, come in see the boys for a beer [emoji482] You’ll be made more than welcome