West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

9 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:
30 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:
Can’t see it but u never know 
football is a funny game 

I'm sure the Darvel lads will fancy there chances of a win just as much as us but whoever is the better team on the night will take the points

Sometimes it doesn’t happen mate but over a course of a season it should even itself out and we should have beat Rossvale easily on Saturday but we didn’t so just have to move on to tomorrow night and see what it brings 

3 hours ago, tombo said:

Alright Gavin, hopefully we will be at full strength on Saturday against your mob. Eric is down for a double training session this week to secure a starting spot.emoji6.png
We are still in the early stages of rebuilding as you know so Saturday's result was a good start, hopefully we will have more highs than lows in the league, but it's early days like you say.emoji106.png
T

Im  a bit bigger than Gav lol Tho that not difficult.  Your result on Saturday  away from home with your new team wasnt expected to be honest. Say hi to Eric not seen him about in a while , Though no doubt see him on Saturday

Tomorrow night's games :-
Benburb (10th) v Arthurlie (1st)
Craigmark Burntonians (16th) v Girvan (11th)
Irvine Victoria (2nd) v Kello Rovers (12th)
Larkhall Thistle (14th) v Cumbernauld United (4th)
Neilston Juniors (6th) v Dalry Thistle (5th)
Rossvale (9th) v Kilsyth Rangers (3rd)
St Roch's (15th) v Darvel Juniors (8th)
Whitletts Victoria (13th) v Rutherglen Glencairn (7th)
Your thoughts ?

Away
Draw
Away
Away
Away
Draw
Draw
Home (Got to pick us)

How many new players has whitlets brought in? Grierson being loyal to the boys that got him up! Never did that at the buffs, bagged almost half a team.
Why are you so interested or worried. Look after your own garden.

How many new players has whitlets brought in? Grierson being loyal to the boys that got him up! Never did that at the buffs, bagged almost half a team.

Listen whoever the f**k u r nobody fucking cares what u got to say u obviously a buffs fan or player or ex committee. Who has a grudge get over it and f**k off

20 hours ago, Thereporter said:

It’s up to him if he wants to do that, he’s the manager. 

I'm going to sound like the legend here, but here goes, better team lost tonight,and i've got to say, in all my years watching junior football, I don't think I've been to a worse venue for a match than where Rossvale play, absolutely terrible, no offence,I'm in no doubt there are hard working committee men behind the scenes and all, but that is not a junior venue, it's for amateur football

Edited by Krfc 10

Rutherglen deserved winners tonight. A cracking team who try and play football. Two tough home games for us out way against two of the favourites for league.
Hopefully we can bounce back on Saturday Away to Arthurlie.

1st half we weren’t in it, 2nd half I actually thought we were better team. At 2-1 I reckon we had them rattled a bit, missed a chance in 6 yard box, then they went straight up park got a penalty. Rutherglen were the better team on the whole can see why there one of the favourites. On the plus side, we’ve played the two favourites and held our own so hopefully start picking points up soon

I'm going to sound like the legend here, but here goes, better team lost tonight,and i've got to say, in all my years watching junior football, I don't think I've been to a worse venue for a match than where Rossvale play, absolutely terrible, no offence,I'm in no doubt there are hard working committee men behind the scenes and all, but that is not a junior venue, it's for amateur football
I got slaughtered for saying it last season but rossvales ground is not fit for purpose a horrible venue for football

30 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

Better team lost ?? Get a grip. You wetr 3 - 1 down and Rossvale missed a 1 on 1 to make it 4. You only got into the game with a shocking penalty decision. Vale keeper has not a real save to make. A few high and wide. But deserved to win. Geis peace

On 04/08/2018 at 21:42, Tutankhamen said:

90 minutes played out of a 30 game season and Craigmark, the Roch and Larkhall are bottom three already. I'll give them to this time next Saturday before i condemn them to the drop. 3 games in a week and no points  then it will be standby, bomb doors opening.

Hopefully the roch can pick up another 3 points on saturday and avoid relegation this year

Rutherglen deserved winners tonight. A cracking team who try and play football. Two tough home games for us out way against two of the favourites for league.
Hopefully we can bounce back on Saturday Away to Arthurlie.
Thank you for the kind words. We were excellent first half tonight, second half we kinda stopped playing our normal game when the darkness descended. I'd said to one of our fans at half time that the only way I could see Whitletts hurting us was from set pieces, and that's how it happened and we were hanging on in the darkness at the end before the breakaway for the last minute penalty. Delighted with the win.