Lowland League Fixtures - 2018/19

MichaelJayPark

What world are you in, I have no grudges against anyone, just don’t understand why people like you post cryptic clues looking for responses.

Simple question on post should be “why Mandatory 7.45pm kick off”.

Mandatory 7.45pm for night kick offs is I believe a Lowland League instruction and clubs without lights had to have a nominated alternative stadium, hence Pennypitt.

Not ideal, but rules are rules.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Ruthrieston said:

What world are you in, I have no grudges against anyone, just don’t understand why people like you post cryptic clues looking for responses.

Show me my posts wi cryptic clues .jeezo man I've defended ww vale and strollers on other threads ffs !! 

It’s got nothing to do with defending others, it’s about putting a comment and a poster on the post, which to many will  mean nothing i.e. does the post mean something sinister?

Such as, is your thoughts about Vale not having lights, BSC not having to visit Innerleithen when they are chasing a top four place, Vale losing revenue with extra costs, Vale losing home advantage, the rules etc.

Just say what you mean instead of getting people to guess what you’re on about, clarity is all I’m asking.

I’m sure there are many who have a different take on not having floodlights, however, as I said rules are rules.

I personally find it interesting to know other people’s opinion but it’s annoys me when I can’t workout what they are on about, as there are times when posts are written without the full facts being known.

57 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Ah still bearing grudges i see :thumsup2 Clue "mandatory"  What s your thoughts then  ? 

You're "keeping your thoughts to yourself" but asking for other peoples thoughts? :unsure:

It's the same rule (G21) as was there at the start of last season, presumably just being enforced this season? Seems sensible to have consistent kick-off times and not ask teams to travel down to the Borders for a 18:30 start. If clubs don't want to install floodlights and have a pitch susceptible to being waterlogged then that's just the way it goes if you want to finish the season the same time as everyone else.

1 minute ago, Ginaro said:

You're "keeping your thoughts to yourself" but asking for other peoples thoughts? :unsure:

It's the same rule (G21) as was there at the start of last season, presumably just being enforced this season? Seems sensible to have consistent kick-off times and not ask teams to travel down to the Borders for a 18:30 start. If clubs don't want to install floodlights and have a pitch susceptible to being waterlogged then that's just the way it goes if you want to finish the season the same time as everyone else.

I asked his thoughts  not everyones,he's gave them thanks, very similar to what I've always argued aboot on here hence why I was keeping them tae myself. 

Its not a case of clubs no wanting them, Clubs would just love to install floodlights,if only it was that easy eh.

3 hours ago, Ruthrieston said:

Is this another call for attention, pathetic, if you have something to say, say it and don't clog up the site with worthless drivel. 

Clog up sites...have you any idea how a fans forum operates 

12 minutes ago, Jerry Macguire said:

On a more positive note. It'll be my first visit to Pennypit. Quite looking forward to it.

I wouldn't get too excited 

10 hours ago, Ruthrieston said:

Is this another call for attention, pathetic, if you have something to say, say it and don't clog up the site with worthless drivel. 

Mr 36 posts calling the shots :lol:

Archived