Sign in to follow this  
.Stuart.

Meadow v Arthurlie/ Arthurlie v Meadow

Wed 6th June at Meadow Park 19:30 KO

Fri 8th June at Dunterlie 19:30 KO.

Darvel Legend wishing Arthurlie well in 3....2....1......

40 minutes ago, Shanner said:

might stoat round to the 2nd leg if it's still tight. 

It won't be! Unfortunately.

26 minutes ago, monthelie' said:

Aye, from what I've picked up on here it's been a bleak spell. You never know though. 

1 hour ago, Shanner said:

might stoat round to the 2nd leg if it's still tight. 

U probably won’t have to bother unfortunately 

You never know. James Marks is bound to score at some point.

I dont understand why the games have been scheduled at such short notice especially with the other play off games not taking place this week?

Anyway I guess we just have to get on with it so all the best to both teams, im away to procure some valium and lucky charms!

I dont understand why the games have been scheduled at such short notice especially with the other play off games not taking place this week?
Anyway I guess we just have to get on with it so all the best to both teams, im away to procure some valium and lucky charms!
From what I've read on Twitter, both teams wanted them played asap.

On 04/06/2018 at 11:54, peasy23 said:
On 04/06/2018 at 11:00, Nugent4nil said:

From what I've read on Twitter, both teams wanted them played asap.

Indeed heards the same.... oh well lets see what tomorrow brings.

Edited by Nugent4nil

Indeed, they did, hoping to get some sleep tonight....

Understand that but for some fans (I.e. me) the short notice has caused issues which means I might miss the game tomorrow.

7 minutes ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

Understand that but for some fans (I.e. me) the short notice has caused issues which means I might miss the game tomorrow.

I know of a few regulars who wont make it tomorrow because of the short notice but I totally understand that both clubs have to make the call on what they feel is best for them regards player avaiability and also costs entailed going an extra week etc...

I would imagine the clubs wanted the games ASAP because leaving it another week means paying more money out on wages with no income 

9 minutes ago, Carilly said:

I would imagine the clubs wanted the games ASAP because leaving it another week means paying more money out on wages with no income 

Makes sense imo

The things that prospective Match Secretaries need to consider for the benefit of the Clubs...not dragging out fixtures when there is no need costing Clubs an extra weeks wages...playing on a Fri rather  than a Mon to get a better gate

5 hours ago, the rambler said:

The things that prospective Match Secretaries need to consider for the benefit of the Clubs...not dragging out fixtures when there is no need costing Clubs an extra weeks wages...playing on a Fri rather  than a Mon to get a better gate

That’s all well and good but I can’t believe neither committee thought to ask Arthurlie1981 if he could make those dates! It’s all self, self, self with these clubs!

Edited by jimbaxters

That’s all well and good but I can’t believe neither committee thought to ask Arthurlie1981 if he could make those dates! It’s all self, self, self with these clubs!

I know it’s terrible that my needs were not taken into consideration ????????

I understand the need to get the games played, but I also know fans who will struggle to make 1 or both legs. It’s a hard balance to strike.

Honestly think we will get through this ! Fingers, toes , legs crossed !!