Meadow v Arthurlie/ Arthurlie v Meadow

.Stuart.

32 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

That poor that that even after our disastrous start to the season, we finished one goal off automatic promotion, one point off 2nd place and 18 points above your mob.

Aye, very poor.

I was trying to be as nice as I could 

wish we played u every day of the week 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only now taking it in. We were hopeless for 99 percent of the season. Mackie/Ogilvie/Committee will all blame each other but the 3 must take equal blame for me. I do believe we would've done better under Mackie but by how much I'm not sure. Some of the performances have been the worst in the club's history, of that I am sure. Still gutted. Mon the lie 

57 minutes ago, Carilly said:

Billy ogilvie resigned tonight I’m hearing

So now the churning out of the same old names begins.  I know it has been said in the past about this being a very important decision but this time around it has an extra edge.  The next manager must be given at least 3 years to turn this around and not have to watch his back so it is imperative we get the right man. 

From Twitter

BILLY OGILVIE RESIGNS AS ARTHURLIE MANAGER

Following discussions between the committee and management team, Arthurlie tonight announce the resignation of Billy Ogilvie as team manager, along with Assistant, Lee Mitchell.

The club would like to thank both Billy and Lee for their commitment and efforts at the club in what has been a challenging season.
We wish them both all the best for the future.

The club will make a further announcement regarding the managerial position in due course.

Archived