Meadow v Arthurlie/ Arthurlie v Meadow

.Stuart.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to Meadow, any team who wins that many games in a row deserves to go up. They were the better team by a mile tonight. Arthurlie looked flat in the warm-up while Meadow looked really up for it, and Meadow's early goal seemed to knock the stuffing out of Arthurlie.

17 minutes ago, dreggin said:

Sorry for Arthurlie, but GIRUY

Charming you clown. 

I like the Meadow, as I was born in Irvine and my gran stayed right next to Meadow Park and I have always had a soft spot for them so I am sad it is they who put Arthulie down.  They were the last club I wanted to do this to Arthurlie. 

Nugget

Did Arthurlie make any scoring chances?

Shaun had one decent save in the second half. Offered very little except that.

Good party at the Medda club afterwards! [emoji512]????

Good crowd tonight too. My guess 750

Shaun had one decent save in the second half. Offered very little except that.

Good party at the Medda club afterwards! [emoji512]????

Good crowd tonight too. My guess 750
Hows big gow getting on at use? Is he staying on at use or is he coming back 2 us?

Mon the papers

Hows big gow getting on at use? Is he staying on at use or is he coming back 2 us?

Mon the papers

He’s been brilliant. Wasn’t involved in the playoff games but been great when he’s been playing.

Heard he’s signed for us.

Arthurlie did not deserve anything from that game. Medda were stronger,faster and fought for everything.  They thoroughly deserved the victory.  I hope they do well next season but the will need to strengthen.  

The only thing that annoyed me about them was the constant screaming from their bench for the least bit of contact on their players.  They will certainly rival Rob Roy on that count.  

PS.  Get Ogilvie out. He does not have a clue. Arthurlie will not move forward with him at the helm. I can't for the life of me see where he got his good reputation as a coach.

Some amount of drunk loudmouths at the game, at least i think it was drink they'd taken.

First you ask if Arthurlie had any scoring chances indicating you weren’t at the game and yet you can comment on the number of drunken loudmouths that were there. Hmmm.

Idiot of the night goes to the Medda fan who, less than a minute after the end of the game, felt the need to verbally abuse me from the other side of the road and tell me how bad Arthurlie are, just because I looked in his direction as he shouted looking for somebody to react to him. The fact that I told him I'm a Glencairn supporter didn't seem to matter as he continued to shout abuse as I climbed into my car and drove off. You would have thought he'd have been happy and still inside the ground celebrating with his team, but instead he was outside looking for somebody to fight.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Archived