Shortlees vs Hurlford Thistle - League Decider

The Mouth

Well said boab 17 .yes Knapp is a top player but lees play for each other and work very hard to get the result.thistle looked nothing like the team that beat lees in the semi.maybe the occasion was to big for them and it seemed to give the lees boys a boost having so many their at their home park in the heart of the scheme

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See all the folk calling hurlford cheats for paying players, see half the team that won yous the scottish and league, they used to get paid by hurlford, i doubt every member of current h.t team get paid.

9 hours ago, wingwaa said:

Why no trophy or medals handed out at the end of the game? Aafa?

They probably don’t want the trophy wrecked like the Scottish.lol. They should have given them the medals at least though.

4 minutes ago, owenzy said:

See all the folk calling hurlford cheats for paying players, see half the team that won yous the scottish and league, they used to get paid by hurlford, i doubt every member of current h.t team get paid.

No wonder. They are fucking terrible. Lees made them look like amateurs last night. Hahahahahahahahaha

I just touched down from
Turkey this morning and heard all about last night. First of all what a crowd on a great night for football. Secondly as I never seen the game all I can say is congratulations to shortlees on their win and their hugely successful season. Here’s hopping they can prepare for nxt season and do what they need to do and have another good season. Commiserations to hulford on what was always going to be a hard task at burn park but I’m sure they’ll prepare for nxt season properly and come back as strong as they need to be.

They probably don’t want the trophy wrecked like the Scottish.lol. They should have given them the medals at least though.

The medals are engraved with the team name so can only be ordered after the league has been won

1 hour ago, owenzy said:

I’m embarrassed  for them.thr same players who were singing about hating hurlford and being cheats were happy enough to go to Spain all paid for by mr tarmac.

its a absolute red neck.

I’m embarrassed  for them.thr same players who were singing about hating hurlford and being cheats were happy enough to go to Spain all paid for by mr tarmac.
its a absolute red neck.

Wot is a red neck is you on this complaining... thumped last night so you should keep a low profile

To my knowledge they didnt go to Spain, hence why some left after they were promised this. To be fair doesnt really matter what happened in the past as shortlees won the scottish and league and all other trophies without a penny being spent.

Congratulations to all at Shortlees, when it was time to walk the walk they did and did it empthaticly!

I presume all the Hurlford players and committee went back to the Murray for some after game hospitality?

After all, they are quick to call out other teams on their Facebook who don't go back to the Thistle after the games. 

Maybe if they didn't treat other teams like shite and didn't look down their nose at honest, hardworking teams, then maybe not everyone would have been delighted at last nights result.

56 minutes ago, Crusher said:

its a absolute red neck.

What a red neck is, is aw the hingers oan and committee at HT who claim that the purchase of players and exchange of cash doesn't happen, when its the worst kept secret in Scotland.

Not only that, they happily rub folks nose and gloat about the success they achieve under these false pretences whilst kidding themselves on that they've earned it.

Well now it's your turn to feel it lads..........Nothing to do wi the players who just play and if they're gonna get money for it, who wouldny, but to all those others arseholes who stand on the side lines and blow their own trumpets..............get it right up yiz!!!!!!!

13 minutes ago, Banned said:

What a red neck is, is aw the hingers oan and committee at HT who claim that the purchase of players and exchange of cash doesn't happen, when its the worst kept secret in Scotland.

Not only that, they happily rub folks nose and gloat about the success they achieve under these false pretences whilst kidding themselves on that they've earned it.

Well now it's your turn to feel it lads..........Nothing to do wi the players who just play and if they're gonna get money for it, who wouldny, but to all those others arseholes who stand on the side lines and blow their own trumpets..............get it right up yiz!!!!!!!

Said this for years. Hurlford Thistle's problem has never ever been the players. It's the committee, who truly believe they are something special and a law upon themselves, and the shite that follow them who, in some cases, don't pretend but do genuinely believe money does not exchange hands for players. I, like everyone else in amateur football, felt for the thistle players as to be beatin that manner with so much at stake must have been awful, but for the shite that stand upon their touchline?? I was elated looking at their faces and imagining how they were feeling 

9 minutes ago, BingeDrinker said:

Said this for years. Hurlford Thistle's problem has never ever been the players. It's the committee, who truly believe they are something special and a law upon themselves, and the shite that follow them who, in some cases, don't pretend but do genuinely believe money does not exchange hands for players. I, like everyone else in amateur football, felt for the thistle players as to be beatin that manner with so much at stake must have been awful, but for the shite that stand upon their touchline?? I was elated looking at their faces and imagining how they were feeling 

Just remember an old saying that cheats never have and never will prosper ha ha H/T

They trudged off that park with faces like thunder and that's the committee not the players.they gloat and celebrate in a bad manner .to be fair to lees players they went out their way to shake hands with the thistle boys when they could have celebrated.and crusher as for your comments sounds like sour grapes they got paid blah blah blah.yes they probably did would you knock back money for playing.nit the players who are at blame it's the ones paying with no apparent gain to be made.like a donation to f**k up the level of playing field.rant over

To my knowledge they didnt go to Spain, hence why some left after they were promised this. To be fair doesnt really matter what happened in the past as shortlees won the scottish and league and all other trophies without a penny being spent.
Congratulations to all at Shortlees, when it was time to walk the walk they did and did it empthaticly!

They got taken to Spain ( torremolinos) after the almondvale Scottish cup win an was promised the same after the rugby park win, the AAFA got wind of the 2nd promise and hauled them up and told it wasn't going to happen. It didn't and hurlford quickly lost the 5:6 players that moved onto Shortlees

No wonder. They are fucking terrible. Lees made them look like amateurs last night. Hahahahahahahahaha
Everyone in this association is amateur!!!!

Well done on winning the league as I've said in previous posts league tables dont lie and the best team is always at the top of the pile. Great season you've had. Muckle congrats....... new force in Ayrshire

Listen lads I have no affiliation with hurlford so no sour grapes here.

i was replying to what Owen said and I stand by my opinion.

The players were complicit in the cheating and to now call hurlford cheating b*****ds is embarrassing for them.surely I’m not the only one who thinks that.

we all have a right to have an opinion, same as it’s everyone else’s right to challenge it,  but please stop with the accusations.

Listen lads I have no affiliation with hurlford so no sour grapes here.
i was replying to what Owen said and I stand by my opinion.
The players were complicit in the cheating and to now call hurlford cheating b*****ds is embarrassing for them.surely I’m not the only one who thinks that.
we all have a right to have an opinion, same as it’s everyone else’s right to challenge it,  but please stop with the accusations.
Ragin Aye?

Archived