Early league predictions

On 11/06/2018 at 15:53, colin H said:

Dumbarton have great manger and I believe he is the man who will get them back up cracking signing for Dumbarton like

Dumbarton have signed good players, but also players who carry weight, Loy and forbes are chunky and that’s when they played for a full time team how will they adjust to part time they both might balloon, it’s a bit of the unknown for them,  they will still be solid  (top 4)

raith I think will struggle being ft will help (play offs )but I give Barry till the xmas dip

arbroath will be strong, top 4 I’d expect

I don’t see the hype around airdrie there signings have been all league one players and some not very good ones may squeeze 4th but wouldn’t surprise me if they came 10th

everyone else much the same I hope Dodds can get us into the playoffs but I just am not convinced, we look ok tho 

If we keep Vaughan, keep him fit, utilise him properly and he can actually play for more than half a season then I think we will be fine.

Relatively happy with our recruitment so far, solid if unspectacular. Hopefully we can finish our recruitment sensibly and see some actual benefit to being full time.

Edited by CALDERON

Dumbarton have great manger and I believe he is the man who will get them back up cracking signing for Dumbarton like

1. Dumbarton
2. Arbroath
3. Raith Rovers
4. Airdrie Utd
5. Brechin
6. East Fife
7. Montrose
8. Forfar
9. Stranraer
10. Stenhousemuir

I presume Barry Smith is sacked early in the season?

It’s all about the manger.

21 hours ago, Enigma said:

1. Dumbarton

2. Arbroath

3. Raith Rovers

4. Airdrie Utd

5. Brechin

6. East Fife

7. Montrose

8. Forfar

9. Stranraer

10. Stenhousemuir

Utd??? - keep up at the back there, we dropped that temporary suffix five years ago (although avatars take longer to change)

Edited by Old Diamond

Better than Barry Smith anyway thats for sure! #roaringbackx2isit 🤣🤣🤣

Hey! Barry says he still believes we are getting promoted (although he was a bit vague on timescales). I see no reason to doubt the man.

#hoofballtovictory

#inbazwetrust

#roaringback2