Sign in to follow this  
underpar

Brechin City 2018 /19

44 minutes ago, Best Team in Angus said:

Glad so see we are not going over the top following our win yesterdayemoji23.png

Just reliving Jacko's wonder goal. 

55 minutes ago, hedgeman83 said:

Alot of positive things being said about him on the st Mirren thread

Aye just as Hendry was - not much there.

Time will tell.

6 hours ago, Best Team in Angus said:

Any hope that we will not be playing in the second division next season finding it hard to see any positives at the moment:(

It looks like the apathy is spreading from the town to the team now. 

A really awful performance yesterday against 9 men.  There can be no excuses for that. 

I’m not a city fan but I can’t believe yous never used all subs to have fresh legs when stenny went down to 9 men with 20 mins to go 

Because they ate all defenders, despite Barry shuffl8ng deck chairs we still have a defence heavy squad. The one sub he did make was a like for like.

We are hanging on by our finger nails...

Must be a slow news day. Not surprised things like this never generate any interest in Brechin the supporters club and the committee try hard to arrange stuff like this but it never works which is a real shame. But with all negativity around the club just now people are not turning up to games so there's not much chance of them coming to an end of season night out

Sounds like a barrel of shite in fairness but a night away from the farm can't be sniffed at.

Sounds like a barrel of shite in fairness but a night away from the farm can't be sniffed at.

Certainly not my kind of thing either but something that seems to be popular and selling out elsewhere. Shame that it hasn’t been supported, as usual folk coming out afterwards complaining that they knew nothing about it but clearly have their eyes painted on as it’s been all over social media and I even saw a poster whilst I was having a pish at the Glebe the other week.

19 minutes ago, Brechin City FC said:

They should have advertised Darren Dods as the victim.

One of my favourite posts this year so far. Very funny!

9 hours ago, hedgeman83 said:

Must be a slow news day. Not surprised things like this never generate any interest in Brechin the supporters club and the committee try hard to arrange stuff like this but it never works which is a real shame. But with all negativity around the club just now people are not turning up to games so there's not much chance of them coming to an end of season night out

This. What has BBC Scotland come to when this makes the news? Next week: Top prize awarded to wrong pensioner in Dumbarton fc tombola. 

Shame this didn't come off tho. We had vaguely intended to go so perhaps are slightly culpable but if it was that 'inevitable' then I guess 2 skulls either way wouldn't have made much difference. Supporters club doing a good job for me and the club is trying different things at least - they won't all come off. When's the race night again??

To be fair it’s been generally quiet in here for a while.

Couple of terrific results on the road, hope we can follow it up with another win on Saturday.