Brechin City 2018 /19

Think there was something to it, maybe no as main man but just as a shortlist option. Like I said guy that told me that said about Dods being sacked before it was announced

Probably not best for Brechin at moment though I'd agree

Not many obvious options at the moment
Did yon Kelty Hearts gaffer ever join anyone after he left Kelty?

Would be a far better option than some of the names being thrown about in here IMO.

7 minutes ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

That's exactly what I was coming on here to say.

Tam Courts, that's yer man.

Another good young manager...... however why did he walk away from a team that could have created history to nothing i ask? Something not right there....

Signing over 100 players while in charge with a generous budget in a mediocre league i would expect success anyway...... looking at the fans forum they said that they don't feel many players developed under him hence the reason for the high turnaround of players.

I also wonder why the job has not been advertised yet...... someone they are maybe speaking too???

Another good young manager...... however why did he walk away from a team that could have created history to nothing i ask? Something not right there....
Signing over 100 players while in charge with a generous budget in a mediocre league i would expect success anyway...... looking at the fans forum they said that they don't feel many players developed under him hence the reason for the high turnaround of players.
I also wonder why the job has not been advertised yet...... someone they are maybe speaking too???
Yeah I would think they'll have someone earmarked if they aren't inviting applications.
Probably be a quick turnaround on this one I'd imagine.

Adolfo Rios

• Third Division Sub
  •  
  • Avatar1538762238.348168.thumb.jpg.ad3ba862a67a25b4385cf828dd524923.jpg
  • Gold Members
  • 1,161 posts
  • My Team : Clyde
Posted October 18 (edited) By all accounts from the players, the many MANY players, he had at us in his time his coaching was superb.  But he was not in any way shape or form a manager.  
He had no idea how to improve or better players he had.  His first move was to remove and replace when a player wasn't to his extremely high standards.  In his 2 and a half years with us he used over 100 players.  

Edited October 18 by Adolfo Rios react_up.png
  Número uno de México

He's on about Barry Ferguson?

2 hours ago, hedgeman83 said:

What a difference today we actuly went out and had a go hopefully a sign of things to come

Totally.  We were all seeing a completely different approach.  We shut players down  and harried them into mistakes then pushed forward in numbers .  There was width to our play and the midfield actually got involved .  No punting and hoping , everyone trying to find players with passes .  So refreshing.  

Even in defeat we can see signs that the shackles have been taken off and players are playing to their potential.  

Burns and Spark were particularly  the stand outs , although everyone upped their game today.  Hopefully the signs of things to come in an attacking sense as we attacked in numbers. 

Well done Steve in picking up the morale.   I am sure we can take this performance as a minimal benchmark and start to put some results together.