Brechin City 2018 /19

Considering the team we had out it would be harsh to be critical of the result, I for one thought they did better than anticipated  -I was expecting a right doing.

By all accounts Paddy in goal was excellent and that useless F + C (according to some on Saturday), Shields scored.

And indeed others got a run out. I have no qualms about the team he put out.

Striker from Dundee - anybody got thoughts on him?

9 hours ago, Best Team in Angus said:

Is he not out injured just now ?

No, he played against us in the cup last night.  He was hooked off at about 55/60 minutes and received some boos from the Morton fans. He looked well off the pace but he's not played a game for about 6 months.

Just clocked the Angus derbies video on twitter, Jesus f**k that’s cracking !!

Hats off to Steve and co doing the website and social media, what a difference they’ve made.

Working in Glasgow tomorrow morning and hoping to fire up the road in time for the game.

Just clocked the Angus derbies video on twitter, Jesus f**k that’s cracking !!

Hats off to Steve and co doing the website and social media, what a difference they’ve made.

Working in Glasgow tomorrow morning and hoping to fire up the road in time for the game.

I can’t take any credit for the video, that’s entirely the work of our graphic designer Corrie who compliments the media team very well. It is indeed an excellent piece of work and deserves all the exposure it’s been getting.

Appreciate the kind words - a lot of work goes on behind the scenes but it’s all for the benefit of the club.

I can’t take any credit for the video, that’s entirely the work of our graphic designer Corrie who compliments the media team very well. It is indeed an excellent piece of work and deserves all the exposure it’s been getting.

Appreciate the kind words - a lot of work goes on behind the scenes but it’s all for the benefit of the club.
It's absolutely cracking. Hats off !

13 hours ago, 'Steve said:

Great video, but Links Park is the wrong wey roond!

Christ I'd bring back Charlie King the now.... am already nervous for the next few games ...... not good with a depleted squad in this league

Fair enough we were short of bodies midweek but We’re only missing two players tomorrow?

7 hours ago, Gold Dust said:

Christ I'd bring back Charlie King the now.... am already nervous for the next few games ...... not good with a depleted squad in this league

I don t think we re at breaking point but there's no point in travelling with guys who have niggles etc and paying them 2 wages (  they're 1st job losses of earnings as well mind) just to sit in a bus or warm the 5th place on the bench .

Different if game had been in the central belt . 

That cups gotten ridiculous.  

1 hour ago, hedgeman83 said:
2 hours ago, Cold Feet said:
Dods still here?
How many more defenders has he signed - will it ever end?!

We have signed another defender? Where did you see that ?

Think that one went right over your head. :lol: