Brechin City 2018 /19

1 hour ago, theycallmetrinity said:
5 hours ago, theoriginalhedge said:
 You are correct although EGM's  are not uncommon ! emoji6.png
It has been noted that neither the manager or management committee were challenged at all at the AGM  which is quite unusual given the season we endured.  

Aye but the AGM was less than 3 weeks ago. Surely most folk would've had some idea of what was coming.

I would have thought so .  Just surprised that no questions were put to the manager about his style of play . 

I wasnt at the AGM as work got in the way. I watched the goals from the Dunfermline game and it could have been set to the Laurel and Hardy theme.  I saw the same keeper at Dens win mom.  I have been all " last season was a free hit " but now THIS season is not . We are heading the same path we went down last year . Injury to Pabs and Tappy sent off has Dods in todays Courier saying hes looking to do something as we are short on numbers .  Well i would suggest we have more than cover in defence as all we seem to sign is defenders.  An attacking / creative midfielder and a decent striker is required .  If he fails in this and after the first five competitive results are poor then i'd say its time for a change .

Any AGM I’ve been at it’s been auld fossils complaining about pish like the volume of the tannoy or lack of soap in the bogs.

The folk with plenty to say during the season never seem to be there for the AGM in my experience.

Perhaps some form of Q&A session would be more appropriate to air these kind of concerns rather than the more formal surroundings of the AGM anyway.

3 hours ago, citydiehard said:

I've said all along Dodds is useless and now it looks like the mafia are now turning against him.He will never be sacked as the committee don't have the balls to do it and he will never walk because he is too thick.Slowly the club is being run into the ground and before we know it we will be in the Highland League.The dwindling home crowd is just a start.

He s certainly not thick he's taking a wage whilst underperforming knowing full well he ll never be sacked. 

Have to remember The Committee cut his budget because they foresee a 50 k loss this season .

Maybe if we were nt so shite in Cup games under Darren we d have some cash or maybe if we played footy thats easy on the eye our crowds would slowly get bigger , we d win a game or two , sponsors would start appearing and slowly but surely this grey cloud that has hovered over The Glebe for the last 13 mths will disappear. It's all down to his obsession  with defending . 

RANT OVER

On 30/07/2018 at 15:16, theycallmetrinity said:
On 30/07/2018 at 13:13, hedgeman83 said:
If things don't get better and the committee don't do any thing surely if the season ticket holders get together and ask for a meeting with them they have to as they keep saying we own the club

Wasn't that what the AGM was for?

Unfortunately I was working the night of the AGM,but airing views at the AGM is a waste of time because the committee and chairman will not do a thing until its too late.

Niko Krancjar is without a club. Just saying.. but in all seriousness there must be creative midfielders out there looking for a contract if only the manager wasn't so fixated on defenders? What about the boy Nick Ross who played for Caley and Dundee? Was away to Romania briefly.. apparently finished there and no sign of a new club. In the right geography and must surely be hanging on for the right deal. Let's hope Darren has his targets in mind and is about to surprise us all