Brechin City 2018 /19

7 hours ago, gm_1982 said:

Nothing to get excited about, it’ll just be the Harvey Dailly signing confirmed.

Oh right . Would ve been good to get someone who d bring a bit of freshness to the team instead of the usual sort of signings . 

44 minutes ago, hedgeman83 said:
5 hours ago, CITY1974 said:
Oh right . Would ve been good to get someone who d bring a bit of freshness to the team instead of the usual sort of signings . 

Well we've not seen him play yet so he might

True enough but I'm guessing he ll be a bench warmer . WOOSH hat trick tonight ha ha 

Is he definitely the international signing 
Unless I'm missing something, why would a Scottish player who was last registered with a Scottish club require international clearance?

2 hours ago, Aidan said:
2 hours ago, CITY1974 said:
Is he definitely the international signing 

Unless I'm missing something, why would a Scottish player who was last registered with a Scottish club require international clearance?

I know mmmmm the plot thicken s 

We were laughing stock of British perhaps even world football last season.And rightly so .The club decided to stick by the manager .

Who in turn has signed absolute shite ( Hill excluded ) 

Keeper. Useless

J. Tapping, must improve rapidly 

Burns, okay but not fit 

Henry, did nothing 

Moreno,  okay 

Shields , posing fucker who does nt head the ball 

Boris , Tries hard .

3 games in we concede 7 goals surely alarm bells are ringing now .Tonight I witnessed diehards leaving at half time guys who usually back the team to the hilt . 

The committee will stand by their man but won t have anyone left on terraces very shortly . This club has too have a genuine look at itself or as VTsays The Highland League is a possibility 

56 minutes ago, virginton said:

Another season of abject humiliation awaits. Not to worry - you'll find your natural level in the Highland League with the other tinpot outfits soon enough. 

image.jpeg.9d8c3ac0f087d2678d15bb4a730e9965.jpeg

Highland Leagues too good for that shower 

Yup I saw plenty of diehard supporters heading for the exits shortly into the second half and even at half time. These are guys are who have seen some amount of shit in their time but this is the worst. A team set up defensively manages to concede 3 goals within the first 15 minutes :lol: