• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Not much chat on here.
Sensing folk are still fed up with our brand of football.
Some big changes needed in Jan the players we have are just not good enough. With a few exceptions one being Jacko only player to actuly look like they care think we are badly needing pabs back as,well

January can't come quick enough.  Some of these players just aren't good enough.  Heard on the grapevine that probably 4 will be gone and 4 in ..........including a keeper. 

January can't come quick enough.  Some of these players just aren't good enough.  Heard on the grapevine that probably 4 will be gone and 4 in ..........including a keeper. 
Seeing Buzz yesterday just let me see what a difference in keeper we have this season he was constaly shouting at his defence and organising them. Barry was trying his best from the side to encourage the players but it just seemed like none of them were interested. Any names you have herd??

Also herd there was a certain ex player at the game yesterday but never seen him so not sure if it's true
Who do you think will be leaving January???

Who do you think will be leaving January???
Well I would say Connor Brennan Jordan tapping Harvey Dailly no sure on who else but we could do with loosing a few defensive players

Also herd there was a certain ex player at the game yesterday but never seen him so not sure if it's true
Who was the player???

Fusco was there but it was with regards to his testimonial.

Fusco was there but it was with regards to his testimonial.
Ah ok fair enough think it was more wishful thinking on my part. Glad to see that is going ahead though

10 hours ago, Best Team in Angus said:

Have we suddenly come into money ?

That's the benefactor mate.

4 out. 4 in. Interesting. If true 2 of the four needs to b defenders / defensive players with the 4 in being more attacked minded.

When you think about current squad there is next to no options up front or in midfield. 

This is Dods squad and clearly defender heavy. That needs to change.

At the minute we are sinking very quickly with propects not good. 

I have not managed a game for several weeks and results and what I hear is not getting me excited to hurry back.

Squad change is needed. Will it happen? Not so sure.

Edited by Cold Feet

2 hours ago, Neilly said:

That's the benefactor mate.

Hopefully................Although Arbroath seem to be benefitting greatly in that respect this season.  ;)8)

Hopefully................Although Arbroath seem to be benefitting greatly in that respect this season.  8)

The only thing we'd need a benefactor for my friend is paying out on win bonuses every single week because there is nae competition from the rest of you.

The only thing we'd need a benefactor for my friend is paying out on win bonuses every single week because there is nae competition from the rest of you.
sorry but that was a good come back

How is Giuliano Morena getting on? Quite liked him at Stranraer but he never got a look in under Stevie Farrell. Noticed he was back in the Brechin team on Saturday. Will he be sticking around beyond January?

1 hour ago, TAFKAC said:

How is Giuliano Morena getting on? Quite liked him at Stranraer but he never got a look in under Stevie Farrell. Noticed he was back in the Brechin team on Saturday. Will he be sticking around beyond January?

I doubt it .  He has not shown anything of note with us.  Too lightweight in middle of the park in my opinion . 

We had our best spell ( by our standards these days ) when he was in team earlier in the season I thought he was doing okay certainly seen a lot worse players .Picked up a lot of bookings