Brechin City 2018 /19

1 hour ago, theycallmetrinity said:

Can't believe Morton have just signed Orsi. Speak about throwing your money awayemoji23.png

Could you expand on that, just to really depress us?

Kind of player are we getting?

8 minutes ago, Best Team in Angus said:

Do you need to know anymore that he was not offered a new contract by Brechin emoji23.png

Or maybe you could not afford him. He played with players that look as if they were shit last season. No disrespect but I will reserve judgement until I see what he is like with better players around him.

Just now, gmfc said:

Or maybe you could not afford him. He played with players that look as if they were shit last season. No disrespect but I will reserve judgement until I see what he is like with better players around him.

Ooft.  Olympic level clutching of straws right there.

1 minute ago, gmfc said:

You may be right and I hope it works out for him, on his day looked really good but these days were few and far between. 

You've just signed a guy that was released from a team that's been relegated to league because he was deemed not good enough. I think if be has better players around him he'll just look worse. But as you say, best wait to see him yourself.

1 hour ago, theycallmetrinity said:

Put it this way, I thought he could do something in pre season friendlies but I was wrong. He did absolutely nothing for us. Long season ahead for you guys.

A bit rich coming from a fan of a club who will cement three relegations in a row next season.

Could you expand on that, just to really depress us?
Kind of player are we getting?
To be fair he didn't really get much service the last few years due to us not attacking very much hopkin must see some thing in him thought he started off pretty well for us. Word of warning though watch out for his mother you will hear her before you see her [emoji23]

3 minutes ago, hedgeman83 said:

To be fair he didn't really get much service the last few years due to us not attacking very much hopkin must see some thing in him thought he started off pretty well for us. Word of warning though watch out for his mother you will hear her before you see her emoji23.png

No end result shys away from tackles