Brechin City 2018 /19

1 hour ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Basically for the last couple of seasons with us , a striker  is just someone to fill a jersey as he is put up front on his own to try and cope with aimless high balls punted at him. :wacko:

Well I wouldn't be expecting an awful much if you do go for him. To go from Jackson to Court is horrendous. 

Heard that were in for Johnny court that was at east fife last season

League 2 may be his level and if so you may have won a watch, but I’m not holding my breath!!!
Thoroughly likeable lad though and I wish him all the best and he’s guaranteed to score against Cowdenbeath!!!

Indeed. Court had a very thinly veiled dig at Smith when we released him. I would be shocked if either of them wanted to work together again.

Was it this???
IMG_1558684302.432078.jpgIMG_1558684326.754672.jpgIMG_1558684338.021842.jpg

Another player turning a contract offer down. Looks like we could be left desperate and signing any one next season. With not being offered an early bird price for season tickets this year they better have a good plan to give us value for money

Another player turning a contract offer down. Looks like we could be left desperate and signing any one next season. With not being offered an early bird price for season tickets this year they better have a good plan to give us value for money

The whole point is that the usual ‘early bird’ saving is going towards the budget to help get a competitive team on the park.

Thomson is a good wee player, very direct so sad to see him go.

24 minutes ago, gm_1982 said:

The whole point is that the usual ‘early bird’ saving is going towards the budget to help get a competitive team on the park.

Thomson is a good wee player, very direct so sad to see him go.

Farfar's season tickets are £10 cheaper for a league above.  

I just hope there is a plan in there somewhere to justify this. 

10 minutes ago, gm_1982 said:

A whole tenner eh. Crazy

A whole league below . ;)   

I can only hope we now go out and hunt for the best juniors and amateurs in the area with a bit of appetite for the game seeing as how all the  "pros"  don't fancy the seaside league. 

Edited by theoriginalhedge