Brechin City 2018 /19

Hard to argue with Jack is decision, 2 year deal and likely a bit more dosh and mire importantly not likely to get the ball booted at him.

Good luck to him and thanks. Unless in cup we are not likely to play him in a Forfar strip.

Be I tetesting to how Barry and Steve connection are going to help. Hasn't worked out for him previously.

Let's see.

Think  Barry Smith along with the committee need to get news of a couple of decent signings ASAP to give the fans some hope that its worth buying a season tickets. Statements are all well and good its action that's required and also keeping the fans updated instead of the long silences that seem to be the norm. 

Waiting patiently for news of our first signing.  Obviously no one is in any rush as has been the case in the last few seasons .  Let's hope we are not left panic signing the dregs again .  

I thought by the statement put out that they were desperate for season ticket sales . Lack of activity and information does little to encourage folk to buy one. 

Just saying !  :rolleyes:

We're apparently in for Sean Burns, thoughts? I can't remember him from our games last season, I only made one of them vs you guys.
Good player likes to get forward ment to be a left back but we had been playing him in left midfield. Another player we have offered a contract to away then not looking great

3 minutes ago, hedgeman83 said:
18 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:
We're apparently in for Sean Burns, thoughts? I can't remember him from our games last season, I only made one of them vs you guys.

Good player likes to get forward ment to be a left back but we had been playing him in left midfield. Another player we have offered a contract to away then not looking great

We've not signed him just interested in him according to our local paper, with Sparky away we need another left sided option.

Over the last two years McGeever can’t have played much more than 20 odd league games. One injury after another and when he did play he looked slow and cumbersome. A big disappointment for me but perhaps with a prolonged injury free spell can shine again as he did with QP.

Even when fit Barry often favoured Jordan Tapping ahead of him.

14 departures  announced from Dundee.    Come on Barry , get yer finger oot  and use your contacts. 

8 of them are loans, 1 is away to Hull, 1 has retired and Kusunga, Woods, Parish, Vincent or El Bakhtooooooeeeee aren't going to be dropping to League 2 lol

11 hours ago, lukejoaitken said:

You poor poor people, possibly one of the worst strikers I have seen at bayview. Pretty certain it was two goals in 30 appearances

Basically for the last couple of seasons with us , a striker  is just someone to fill a jersey as he is put up front on his own to try and cope with aimless high balls punted at him. :wacko: