Brechin City 2018 /19

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Best Team in Angus said:

Any hope that we will not be playing in the second division next season finding it hard to see any positives at the moment:(

It looks like the apathy is spreading from the town to the team now. 

A really awful performance yesterday against 9 men.  There can be no excuses for that. 

• 2 weeks later...

Must be a slow news day. Not surprised things like this never generate any interest in Brechin the supporters club and the committee try hard to arrange stuff like this but it never works which is a real shame. But with all negativity around the club just now people are not turning up to games so there's not much chance of them coming to an end of season night out

Sounds like a barrel of shite in fairness but a night away from the farm can't be sniffed at.

Certainly not my kind of thing either but something that seems to be popular and selling out elsewhere. Shame that it hasn’t been supported, as usual folk coming out afterwards complaining that they knew nothing about it but clearly have their eyes painted on as it’s been all over social media and I even saw a poster whilst I was having a pish at the Glebe the other week.

9 hours ago, hedgeman83 said:

Must be a slow news day. Not surprised things like this never generate any interest in Brechin the supporters club and the committee try hard to arrange stuff like this but it never works which is a real shame. But with all negativity around the club just now people are not turning up to games so there's not much chance of them coming to an end of season night out

This. What has BBC Scotland come to when this makes the news? Next week: Top prize awarded to wrong pensioner in Dumbarton fc tombola. 

Shame this didn't come off tho. We had vaguely intended to go so perhaps are slightly culpable but if it was that 'inevitable' then I guess 2 skulls either way wouldn't have made much difference. Supporters club doing a good job for me and the club is trying different things at least - they won't all come off. When's the race night again??

• 2 weeks later...