Brechin City 2018 /19

4 minutes ago, hedgeman83 said:
13 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:
Liam was meant to be for a full season, so unless either club ends it, he'll still be with you.

Ah ok when he came some said it was till Jan some said it was till the end of the season so now we know

Fair dues, it was on your website I found it.

Screenshot_20190112-111034_Chrome.thumb.jpg.5ef0f9e192ca666a47099b8e3a78619c.jpg

Boris showed he could finish but seemed to have a real lack of understanding of the game and where to be. The gaffer or his strike partner spent most of the game telling him what to do.

Always put in plenty of effort and got a couple of important goals, good luck to him.

9 hours ago, gm_1982 said:

Boris showed he could finish but seemed to have a real lack of understanding of the game and where to be. The gaffer or his strike partner spent most of the game telling him what to do.

Always put in plenty of effort and got a couple of important goals, good luck to him.

That was the same as Robert Thompson in his early days with us  but with perseverance and hard work paid off for him.  I think Boris has just come to the club at an unfortunate time where confidence was at an all time low.  In different circumstances I think he might have made a real impact. 

1 minute ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:
21 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:
Aye. Seemingly just had an op so don't know when or if he will be fit again. 

Ah right cheers. Hadn't heard anything about him for a while an wondered If he had maybe just slipped out the back door.

Talking of older players , I was reading in the paper today the ages of The Rangers  new signings.  Jeezo !!!    Kind of reassures us that Shields maybe has a few years left in him yet . 8)

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, hedgeman83 said:
34 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:
You probably already know, but you boys have signed Lewis Toshney on loan from the season. 
https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/news/5918/TOSHNEY-AMONGST-PLAYERS-GOING-ON-LOAN.html

That's a great signing if he stays fit

What a shite signing,Mr Smythe is worse than Dodds for signings.Overloaded with defenders and noir enough strikers now that Hendry is away back to his club.We need more attack minded signings.