Brechin City 2018 /19

January can't come quick enough.  Some of these players just aren't good enough.  Heard on the grapevine that probably 4 will be gone and 4 in ..........including a keeper. 
Seeing Buzz yesterday just let me see what a difference in keeper we have this season he was constaly shouting at his defence and organising them. Barry was trying his best from the side to encourage the players but it just seemed like none of them were interested. Any names you have herd??

4 out. 4 in. Interesting. If true 2 of the four needs to b defenders / defensive players with the 4 in being more attacked minded.

When you think about current squad there is next to no options up front or in midfield. 

This is Dods squad and clearly defender heavy. That needs to change.

At the minute we are sinking very quickly with propects not good. 

I have not managed a game for several weeks and results and what I hear is not getting me excited to hurry back.

Squad change is needed. Will it happen? Not so sure.

Edited by Cold Feet

Hopefully................Although Arbroath seem to be benefitting greatly in that respect this season.  [emoji6]8)

The only thing we'd need a benefactor for my friend is paying out on win bonuses every single week because there is nae competition from the rest of you. [emoji23][emoji6]

1 hour ago, TAFKAC said:

How is Giuliano Morena getting on? Quite liked him at Stranraer but he never got a look in under Stevie Farrell. Noticed he was back in the Brechin team on Saturday. Will he be sticking around beyond January?

I doubt it .  He has not shown anything of note with us.  Too lightweight in middle of the park in my opinion . 

How is Giuliano Morena getting on? Quite liked him at Stranraer but he never got a look in under Stevie Farrell. Noticed he was back in the Brechin team on Saturday. Will he be sticking around beyond January?
We had our best spell ( by our standards these days ) when he was in team earlier in the season I thought he was doing okay certainly seen a lot worse players .Picked up a lot of bookings

On 18/11/2018 at 17:08, airdrieman said:

Smyth 

On 02/12/2018 at 05:31, citydiehard said:

Smyth is just as bad as Dodds.Another dud appointment by the committee , its like they want the team to fail and get relegated.Show some ambition and getbin a decent manager that will get the players,playing again because at the moment they are just going through the motions.

Called it.