Brechin City 2018 /19

Great news all round. Brechin get a new manager and Bazza can finally afford some personal grooming products.

Saw him at Cairnie Fruit farm with his family a few weeks back- I thought the short back and sides with beard was a vast improvement on the 6-all-over he sported for the majority of his time with us!

The fact we’re speaking about his fashion sense confirms the fact he’s a beige manager.

I’m sure he’ll do ok with Brechin.

Just now, stevoraith said:

Saw him at Cairnie Fruit farm with his family a few weeks back- I thought the short back and sides with beard was a vast improvement on the 6-all-over he sported for the majority of his time with us!

The fact we’re speaking about his fashion sense confirms the fact he’s a beige manager.

I’m sure he’ll do ok with Brechin.

You are speaking about his fashion sense rather than offering anything constructive .......................... which maybe indicates why he struggled to succeed  in Fife. ;)8)

I am not CityDiehard.

I will back the pair of them; by all accounts an improvement was had on Sat past, hopefully SC will have a stronger say in team affairs.

Barry did well for us as a player however the jury is out on him as a manager. Appreciate that supporters of previous clubs will knock him down and over egg what they did not like however not an appointment that got me excited, neither did it get me worried. A save appointment I feel  but not one that over excites.

I will be more than happy to say otherwise.

Didn't work out how we hoped for Barry at Raith....partially his fault due to negative tactics and dropping in form players to make way for his favorites.  Left us over not getting backed with more money so be interesting to see how hes does back at a part time team with a tight budget.  Not the worst appointment Brechin could have made and keeping Campbell as assistant is a good call.

You are speaking about his fashion sense rather than offering anything constructive .......................... which maybe indicates why he struggled to succeed  in Fife. [emoji6]8)

I’m not sure what your point is, but you are correct, I rarely have anything constructive to say [emoji23]

11 hours ago, foreverarover said:

That person named New member who was getting pelters must be pissing himself laughing just now. To be fair most of the league's fans are now. What a clusterfuck of an appointment. Say goodbye to bringing through any young players. Rumours of Celtic refusing  to give us Regan Hendry this season under his management is just the tip of the iceberg. 

Not at all bud some u get correct some u get wrong Barry is well liked in the Brechin  Boardroom