Brechin City 2018 /19

Good to get a win on Saturday which we merited over the 90 mins.Thought we controlled the game from start to finish and could have scored more.Good for Rennie and Cj to get in the score sheet well happy for them both and both deserved a goal.Man of the match for me has to go to Andy Steeves the lad never gives up, plays for the badge every game.

3 hours ago, mo83 said:

Good to get a win on Saturday which we merited over the 90 mins.Thought we controlled the game from start to finish and could have scored more.Good for Rennie and Cj to get in the score sheet well happy for them both and both deserved a goal.Man of the match for me has to go to Andy Steeves the lad never gives up, plays for the badge every game.

No doubt you absolutely deserved your win but I would not look too much into this being guide to your form  you may actually play teams you will attack you, and show some passion. We were a complete and utter disgrace start to finish and Dods tactics or lack of them have finally convinced me not to return to the Glebe until things change, either he changes his tactics or he leaves or gets punted. But as I say fair play to the Mo you deserved your 3 points

Fwiw I reckon manager sackings should be done either the night of,or day after a game.
I'd wager he will still be there this Saturday unless something is announced tonight.

Only IMO of course
Yeah I agree with that. We train on Tuesday night so would have thought if some thing was to happen it would be before then to allow who was ever in charge for Saturday to prepare for the game

35 minutes ago, hedgeman83 said:

Don't think he would be ready for manager maybe a coaching role with Campbell as manager

My thoughts exactly  . We need  someone who knows the club and will integrate with the community and entice folk back  .  Chucky fits the bill perfectly.   Steve Campbell would be the perfect mentor I think. 

My thoughts exactly  . We need  someone who knows the club and will integrate with the community and entice folk back  .  Chucky fits the bill perfectly.   Steve Campbell would be the perfect mentor I think. 
Yeah just what we need Dods has ruined the club. But will the committee have the balls to get rid of him they have already left it long enough

1 hour ago, hedgeman83 said:
1 hour ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Yeah just what we need Dods has ruined the club. But will the committee have the balls to get rid of him they have already left it long enough

Sadly what we think bears no resemblance to  what will actually happen  !  :(